Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I read so many inspirational stories on how great people have made their organisations great and brought them back from financial ruin and kept them thriving in times of recession etc .
Nothing stops great people from doing great things

Mediocre people get paid for making excuses and holding back an organisations potential

An organisations greatest asset is truly it great optimistic, innovative people it acquires
and the proof is in the pudding as they say ....
28 CEOs That Have Saved or Sunk Major Corporations

The only dreams I have had lately..... have been manly nightmares!!

maybe that will change if Foran can stay injury free...... there you go I’m trying to be optimistic that Foran will play 80 mins!

I dream of Eugenie Bouchard coming in from Canada and wanting to bonk me stupid for two weeks but then the pessimist in me wakes up , looks in the mirror and says” you’ve got zero ****ing chance mate “.

Optimism and Pessimism, all in the eye of the beholder really.

I dream of Eugenie Bouchard coming in from Canada and wanting to bonk me stupid for two weeks but then the pessimist in me wakes up , looks in the mirror and says” you’ve got zero ****ing chance mate “.

Who’s Eugenie Bouchard?

just sayin’

Seems you have a shrine dedicated to her at your household Mark.

I must admit there is something about French Canadians personality wise that is hot, so i think you are still a chance with her.

PS: don’t tell my wife !!
Surely a stylish look bloke like your good self can do better than Eugenie..... I mean look at her...

25b9612da1343f0e82987267b977f5ac.jpg

Im pretty optimistic that young Eugenie would be quite pessimistic about this deal.

Pessimists should never get out of bed because they never have the positive mind set to make any of their dreams comes true
I am not just saying as this is a fact !

That's very discriminatory. Pessimists are people too! Next you will be saying they should have their own schools...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4