Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi Guys,

I wanted to share a snippet (without giving too much away) from an email I got from Stephen Humphrey's that will hopefully cool a few people down (I do hope he's okay with me sharing this). Goes to show things are happening (I've just included the last bits obviously). I did want to share, because I feel a lot of people are concerned and worried, and I wanted to give them hope of a fantastic future:

There is no doubt that in 2020, with only a few exceptions, our on-field performances have not been anywhere near expectations and we let ourselves and our members down badly . We all know that, we own that and we are committed to getting back to an acceptable standard in 2021.

In that regard, there is a lot of work going on to improve the playing roster as well as the support provided to Des so that he can lead the much needed recovery. I suggest that you not be so influenced by speculation as things are not necessarily as they may appear or as some would have you believe. I’d also like to think that once we are in a position to confirm a few things then you will have some renewed confidence in your Club and our future.

Thanks again for your comments and your tremendous support of the Sea Eagles.

Kind regards
I suggest that the club or Stephen send something like this out to all members once the season is done as thats the least he could do.

Thanks for sharing that response.

Was that sent to you by:
1601000879046.png

Hi Guys,

I wanted to share a snippet (without giving too much away) from an email I got from Stephen Humphrey's that will hopefully cool a few people down (I do hope he's okay with me sharing this). Goes to show things are happening (I've just included the last bits obviously). I did want to share, because I feel a lot of people are concerned and worried, and I wanted to give them hope of a fantastic future:

There is no doubt that in 2020, with only a few exceptions, our on-field performances have not been anywhere near expectations and we let ourselves and our members down badly . We all know that, we own that and we are committed to getting back to an acceptable standard in 2021.

In that regard, there is a lot of work going on to improve the playing roster as well as the support provided to Des so that he can lead the much needed recovery. I suggest that you not be so influenced by speculation as things are not necessarily as they may appear or as some would have you believe. I’d also like to think that once we are in a position to confirm a few things then you will have some renewed confidence in your Club and our future.

Kind regards

I have also heard very quiet whispers about something similar that sounds like it links to this. Cannot wait for the day they can confirm everything because the future of the club looks very bright if reports are true!

Honestly did anyone think that after what is a pretty big #PURGE that our signings would just be Andrew Davey & Kieran Foran ???

A rebuild is just that !!

I have ZERO knowledge of what’s happening but I’d be very surprised if something isn’t happening.

We just have to wait , and probably even more than #NEXTWEEK to find out!!

Honestly did anyone think that after what is a pretty big #PURGE that our signings would just be Andrew Davey & Kieran Foran ???

A rebuild is just that !!

I have ZERO knowledge of what’s happening but I’d be very surprised if something isn’t happening.

We just have to wait , and probably even more than #NEXTWEEK to find out!!
Do you reckon our roster will be 'ship-shape' with the addition of a Navy man?

Hi Guys,

Kind regards

Great read mate and fantastic response. We’ve got a very good CEO at the moment, one who’ll hopefully be around for a long time to come. Being on the Member Council I’ve had the opportunity to chat with him and he’s very impressive and personable.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6