Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So I've just finished watching this, including Jack's reply to the question of what the team's playing for this week (answer - to win) and now the team list comes out and Jetski isn't named at all. It beggars belief! Now everything said in that interview I take with a grain of salt, unbelievable.
He looked pretty pissed off. I wonder what in earth is going on at our club?
I'm not big on the whole lost the dressing room stuff but it feels like a bunch of strangers, each pulling in their own direction.

Thanks @The Wheel. At least Harper sounded quite upbeat.....understandable though having played 1st grade here and not getting a chance at the Dogs. Strange no mention of this week's game...
I think Harper needed to go to the toilet during that interview. Poor bugger probably did the Usain Bolt to the dunny as soon as it finished.

Thanks @The Wheel. At least Harper sounded quite upbeat.....understandable though having played 1st grade here and not getting a chance at the Dogs. Strange no mention of this week's game...
Would someone get him a chair to sit on?
He was bobbing up and down like a cork on an ocean.
Apart from that he did show some enthusiasm with his answers.

We probably won't hear from the bearded one again this season but if we do could he be asked:
why did Manly players suffer so many injuries this season?
(and when he blames Covid, six again rule, no byes, bad luck etc) follow up with:
so what did Doesn'tmatta and The 'Riff do differently that prevented such wholesale injuries?
I'm sure we would all be interested in an honest response to such a pertinent question.

We probably won't hear from the bearded one again this season but if we do could he be asked:
why did Manly players suffer so many injuries this season?
(and when he blames Covid, six again rule, no byes, bad luck etc) follow up with:
so what did Doesn'tmatta and The 'Riff do differently that prevented such wholesale injuries?
I'm sure we would all be interested in an honest response to such a pertinent question.

As long as people differentiate between injury and fitness.
I probably jumped the gun a bit with that when it came to Dan Ferris.

why did Manly players suffer so many injuries this season
Lottoland maybe? @:rolleyes:

Turbo's shoulder this year, plus his pectoral & hamstring injuries last year. DCE's ankle injury last year. Schuster's ankle & Walker's second foot injury this year. Jack's hamstring this year. There are probably other injuries at the ground - if anyone has the time to research. Leumeah, where Walker & Turbo were injured earlier in the year, is in worse shape than Lottoland.

Edit: this post is somewhat tongue in cheek - however, players have slipped a lot at Lottoland.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I wanted to share a snippet (without giving too much away) from an email I got from Stephen Humphrey's that will hopefully cool a few people down (I do hope he's okay with me sharing this). Goes to show things are happening (I've just included the last bits obviously). I did want to share, because I feel a lot of people are concerned and worried, and I wanted to give them hope of a fantastic future:

There is no doubt that in 2020, with only a few exceptions, our on-field performances have not been anywhere near expectations and we let ourselves and our members down badly . We all know that, we own that and we are committed to getting back to an acceptable standard in 2021.

In that regard, there is a lot of work going on to improve the playing roster as well as the support provided to Des so that he can lead the much needed recovery. I suggest that you not be so influenced by speculation as things are not necessarily as they may appear or as some would have you believe. I’d also like to think that once we are in a position to confirm a few things then you will have some renewed confidence in your Club and our future.

Thanks again for your comments and your tremendous support of the Sea Eagles.

Kind regards

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4