Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very silent on the news front today our once proud club is today, yes I know it's not pur media day today but normally there is some form of tweet or video or news story to come out of the club.

Very silent on the news front today our once proud club is today, yes I know it's not pur media day today but normally there is some form of tweet or video or news story to come out of the club.
Silent ? What can one say after one capitulation to another capitulation that has not been said before ? We have heard so much but we have seen very little delivered
The Great Des was brought back to our great club as our great white and maroon hope
Des was great but he was made great by assembling a great group of players
There is a saying ...... You make your bed you lie in it
Des's bed is the next 30 player squad he assembles for 2021 and that squad will either give him Grief or Glory
stock-vector-illustration-of-a-man-lying-sick-in-bed-428022877.jpg

It seems that players have all the power over clubs when it comes to contracts.
"Compassionate grounds"? Give me a break.
All a player need do is chuck a sooky and he gets released.
Blake Green screwed the club also.

It seems that players have all the power over clubs when it comes to contracts.
"Compassionate grounds"? Give me a break.
All a player need do is chuck a sooky and he gets released.
Blake Green screwed the club also.

Yep, the NRL hierarchy really need to get on top of this.
Compassionate grounds can be twisted to encompass mental health grounds and everyone treads lightly there now, it's still a relatively unknown condition in a lot of ways.

Clubs need to be compensated, just stopping players from signing with new club for more $$ doesn't really help the club if they've invested in the player.
Surely a transfer fee system/sliding scale that is transparent to all parties could be implemented, whether it's based on years served, length of contract, time of season etc.

I know you have all been waiting for this weeks media sessions. First up Jack

So I've just finished watching this, including Jack's reply to the question of what the team's playing for this week (answer - to win) and now the team list comes out and Jetski isn't named at all. It beggars belief! Now everything said in that interview I take with a grain of salt, unbelievable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6