Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
step in the right direction, I was worried that AFB & Marty would jump ship to the next biggest $ contract when it comes up for renewal or upgrade

Marty has re-signed last year in what will potentially be his last contract with Addin extended until 2022, I would imagine they could cross over nicely with AFB upgrading significantly as Marty finishes up. At least that’s what I would hope!

I agree. I've never seen them training when I've driven past, which must have been 30 times this year.
They must do a lot of schoolwork instead of ballwork.
I've done at least the same for years, my kids the same and it doesn't matter what time of the day I / we drive past.... early, later in the day, middle of the day never once seen them there.

This week I drove past Central Coast stadium twice and both times saw the Warriors Training there.

Only thing I can think of is that our guys must train in camo and that's why I can't see them.

With all of the signing's in the last week, I am beginning to think they may have extended Hoppa too and that is why they are happy to loan him out.

Sean keppie kept for 3 more years

Three years what a joke sure he has shown a bit in the games he has played but what's with a 3 year deal? Other clubs were hardly knocking each other over to sign him. Two years would have been sufficient only greats should be getting longer deals.

Smokescreen from the club anyway playing like crap refusing to give young players a run and loaning players out yo other clubs.

Next step I guess the club will dust off the grandstand pics for the thousandth time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6