Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why is there never any mention of Waddell?
Someone mentioned that he had a shoulder injury, so why is there no update?
If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd be thinking that he may be missing for reasons other than physical.
The easiest way for the club to nip such thinking in the bud is to tell us what type of injury he is suffering from and his likely return date.

Why is there never any mention of Waddell?
Someone mentioned that he had a shoulder injury, so why is there no update?
If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd be thinking that he may be missing for reasons other than physical.
The easiest way for the club to nip such thinking in the bud is to tell us what type of injury he is suffering from and his likely return date.
Good question/s! Hopefully Cuzzo reads this and Waddell's included in the Injury Update next week, unless he's at Brookie tomorrow...

Just a reminder...the ESL is on its way!!!

Super League can announce that the sport’s flagship competition will return on Sunday August 2, with three games live and exclusive on Sky Sports (Canadian broadcast information will follow).

After significant and ongoing work prioritising public health and the safety of players, officials and club staff, the season will recommence behind closed doors at a single venue with the following games. This means the Wolfpack will re-open the season with their clash against Hull KR:

• Hull Kingston Rovers v Toronto Wolfpack (8am ET / 1pm UK)
  • St Helens v Catalans Dragons (11:15am ET / 4:15pm UK)
  • Huddersfield Giants v Leeds Rhinos (1:30pm ET / 6:30pm UK)

As usual, thanks again for all the players' interviews.

Gotta love Chez! Its been said before, but I'll say it again, he's so articulate and has a great answer for every question the journos throw at him. His confidence should and probably does rub off on the players, especially the young ones...
Ditto with Chez's interview today. Handled everything the journos threw at him superbly. Well done Daly again!

Last edited:
Ditto with Chez's interview today. Handled everything the journos threw at him with aplomb. Well done Daly again!
oooohh he's having ago at the plums now, what have the plums done to anyone

I love at the end when Joel realised they just wanted to talk about AFB he didn't wait for another question and just ended the interview and left.

Practically mirrored DCE's questions, almost as if they were trying to find a hole to explore further. Gutter journos

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2