Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone who stepped up, did the job (possibly, better than who was injured) gets the gig in my opinion. It's the nature of league. Injury or just not being on your game will often give those in waiting the opportunity to show what they offer.
Your claim to a 0-17 jersey should only be determined by ability, skill and passion.
Agree, but we are basically starting the season fresh so I suspect past performances will count considerably more than form in 2 games that were 2 months ago. There are no current form lines to go off once we resume.

Guess that K P I " s will act as some sort of a guide for bench positions in particular . , Keppie and Boyle as bench props seemed to be in favor for the start , Guaca initially selected with Jet Ski and Waddell unavailable but should still have some claim to be retained . That is also the dilemma with players such as Jet ski who have played no footy at all this year but there would be similar instances at all clubs . Then guys such as Paseka , Sipley , Elliot , Cust , Funa and young Hoppa to keep occupied and match ready if required but with no reserve grade comp to engage in . Anyway just getting i st grade back reasonably soon in some acceptable format will still be the main priority in the present circumstances .

QandA with Jorge
Uhhhmmmm, .....that was good.....uhhhhmmm.....yeh nah.....uhhhmmmmm...I love Jorgey but uhhhmmmm that was hard work. Was there someone off screen pointing a gun at him and forcing him to do this ? ...not a lot of enthusiasm there. Ah well, each to their own. He still rocks on the field, looking forward to a big season from Horhay once we resume.

A couple of things came out of the Jorge Taufua interview:
1. He definitely doesn't have a future in the media when his playing days are over.
2. He needs an auto cue and a script writer.
I think the interview was embarrassing; verbal communication is not his forte. May I suggest to the club that it gives the players notice in advance of the questions so that they can prepare enlightened answers. Not all players are naturals in the spotlight.

Hopefully the whole team is moving into the cabins at Narrabeen Fitness Camp!

I stayed there a few times as a teenager when in camp for rep sports.

It would make it really easy for the sea eagles, and I'm sure the facilities are better now than in the 80s.

Watching the replay of manly v brisbane at present. Question - has manly ever lost to a team that has a Sims brother in it? I feel like we mainly get a win when there is a Sims involved.

Reuben's asked about how he'll celebrate scoring tries with the other players (valid question) and his (valid) answer "I haven't scored a try in 2020 yet so I have to do that first before I think about celebrating them". God love him :rock: :inlove:

Attention all Sea Eagles members don’t forget another 4 Pines event coming up this Saturday. Check your email!

F1C9772E-FC41-4EDE-844E-40AB9CB513ED.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4