Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Agreed as well
Whingers will always whinge and we have plenty of them on here :)
Bozo! Please accept this comment from someone who frequently (well, alright, almost always) disagrees with you, about pretty much everything, yet nevertheless admires your club spirit.
Ahem. You are constantly whinging about Manly's membership numbers. Constantly. You are the biggest whinger on this site! Please devise a new strategy!

@Ryan

The easiest way post loss is to avoid ST for at least 24 hours.

By then most have calmed down and are talking about what we need to change to do better the following week.

I’m going to try and avoid game day threads once we kick off too ( may not succeed) as I often make some regrettable comments in the heat of the battle.

My new year resolution was,

Avoid posting in match day threads during the game.

Avoid coming on immediately after a loss.

Avoid coming on for at least 24 hours after a horrific loss.

I’m sure my blood pressure will thank me.
I'll believe it when I see it .........

@Ryan

The easiest way post loss is to avoid ST for at least 24 hours.

By then most have calmed down and are talking about what we need to change to do better the following week.

I’m going to try and avoid game day threads once we kick off too ( may not succeed) as I often make some regrettable comments in the heat of the battle.

My new year resolution was,

Avoid posting in match day threads during the game.

Avoid coming on immediately after a loss.

Avoid coming on for at least 24 hours after a horrific loss.

I’m sure my blood pressure will thank me.
Well that ain’t going to happen!

just sayin!

Bozo! Please accept this comment from someone who frequently (well, alright, almost always) disagrees with you, about pretty much everything, yet nevertheless admires your club spirit.
Ahem. You are constantly whinging about Manly's membership numbers. Constantly. You are the biggest whinger on this site! Please devise a new strategy!
Harsh

Mate the guy post images of dead animals to promote memberships for the club. Are you kidding? Unhinged, is probably closer to the mark.

And for the record @BOZO did not delete the image, a mod with far more sense and awareness could recognise the damage said image could cause this site and the club. And I believe bozo’s reply when asked by myself and others to take it down was he’ll take everyone on, or some garbage. There is certain lines you don’t cross, as MOST people know..

Mate the guy post images of dead animals to promote memberships for the club. Are you kidding? Unhinged, is probably closer to the mark.

And for the record @BOZO did not delete the image, a mod with far more sense and awareness could recognise the damage said image could cause this site and the club. And I believe bozo’s reply when asked by myself and others to take it down was he’ll take everyone on, or some garbage. There is certain lines you don’t cross, as MOST people know..
How much can a Koala Bear :)

If you don’t like what Bozo posts use the ignore function - the whining about his whining is getting me to start whining
If you ignore him and he starts a game thread - as he did with this week's game - you don't get to see the thread and the comments from the people you like. And that's a problem. So you're stuck with him.

Oh dear, haters are going to be haters.

I don't mind Bozo and I really don't know what is worse. Bozo posts, the people complaining about Bozo posts or the pages and pages about sack the coach or sack the player

Do as I do and, if it's more than 5 lines stop reading the post. Simple! As Aleksandr Orlov Meerkat puts it :cool:

Yep, people are so easily upset these days. How difficult is it to just scroll past a post? Less than one second of time wasted. I guess time is a precious commodity for some of the great philosophical minds on here.
For me it’s not the one post it’s the clicking into the club news to read a potential update only to be met with pages of rubbish about membership, not just from Bozo but all the other responses too. Ironically of which I’ve now become a part of. Create a thread titled membership drive and be done with it.

I guess we all got the text message this arvo offering up to 8 reserved seats for the first home game , I’m guessing the strategy must have backfired a bit.
No, we didn't all get a text message and after all the trouble I had to get one ticket, I'm not impressed. They must've texted a select few and you're one of them Mark!

No, we didn't all get a text message and after all the trouble I had to get one ticket, I'm not impressed. They must've texted a select few and you're one of them Mark!

I’m apparently special ( sorry ).

And don’t even live there!!!

For those living in denial like hozza

The fact is the North Sydney Bears are Dead and the image will always be there in the poor North Sydney Bears fans minds and hearts who do not have a club to follow in the NRL

Here is a Dead North Sydney Bear article .....
The Bears’ NRL days are dead, and will never be resurrected. It sounds harsh but is evidently true,

The Bears are Dead and that is a fact that will never be taken down and every one should accept

Speaking of lines in the Sand that MOST people know but most Manly supporters and not doing
and that is Passionately supporting their club where it really counts

To all Many people that log on this site ...
Support your legendary club where it counts through club membership
Give and live in Glory or take the extra few dollars with you to your graves

Our Legendary Club the Manly Sea eagles keeps giving and living
Through the Generosity of Passionate Manly peoples hearts

Attachments

• EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg
    EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 11171592-3x4-xlarge.jpg
    11171592-3x4-xlarge.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
For those living in denial like hozza

The fact is the North Sydney Bears are Dead and the image will always be there in the poor North Sydney Bears fans minds and hearts who do not have a club to follow in the NRL

Here is a Dead North Sydney Bear article .....
The Bears’ NRL days are dead, and will never be resurrected. It sounds harsh but is evidently true,

The Bears are Dead and that is a fact that will never be taken down and every one should accept

Speaking of lines in the Sand that MOST people know but most Manly supporters and not doing
and that is Passionately supporting their club where it really counts

To all Many people that log on this site ...
Support your legendary club where it counts through club membership
Give and live in Glory or take the extra few dollars with you to your graves

Our Legendary Club the Manly Sea eagles keeps giving and living
Through the Generosity of Passionate Manly peoples hearts
View attachment 17243
View attachment 17242

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12