Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about some of the tools on here that wanted TT moved on from manly last year arguing that he took up too much of the cap and wasn’t worth it!

Unbelievable!
Getting a tad optimistic there ,lets see if he still if fit 6 to 8 weeks in against good teams in a real game it was essentially a training run, what about the idiots praising the coopers johns form and signing after a couple of trials last year, was that you?

Getting a tad optimistic there ,lets see if he still if fit 6 to 8 weeks in against good teams in a real game it was essentially a training run, what about the idiots praising the coopers johns form and signing after a couple of trials last year, was that you?
And the obnoxious #Deswho? gleefully passed around last season after winning 2 games lol

Oh please!
… and no…. I wasn’t pushing for Johns! I a don’t consider myself optimistic… I just can’t see how opposition teams, his team mates, opposition coaches and opposition supporters know how good he is but some clowns on here say he should be moved on!!!

I think it's more emotion that gets to some.

We are all invested in Manly and Turbo and it hurts when he gets injured and our season is affected.

Now some struggle to regulate their emotion and lash out or try to look at ways they can prevent being hurt in the future.

Fingers crossed it is a injury free year this year.

Perhaps we should wait for Turbo to play a few consecutive seasons on the field before we start $hit bagging those who have been critical of the lack of return on investment… it’s nice he seems to be tracking well through pre-season, but I don’t want to go blowing my load too early.

Perhaps we should wait for Turbo to play a few consecutive seasons on the field before we start $hit bagging those who have been critical of the lack of return on investment… it’s nice he seems to be tracking well through pre-season, but I don’t want to go blowing my load too early.
Yeah, I don't get it, all the constant bagging of Turbo from some Silvertails. Tom doesn't deserve it. All the talk of putting Tom to centre...please... The soul destroying hamstring injuries that Tom has endured and his determination and will power to get back on the field asap, just speaks volumes for the type of person that he is. So looking forward to Vegas and a big game from Tom and the team.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8