Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_6608.jpeg

Nah man they can't afford me not worth it. I've taken a contract role at google so ok for a bit
Seriously ! Congrats mate ! I'd love you to five finger discount the latest Google watch. Haha. Cheers and thank you !

Seriously ! Congrats mate ! I'd love you to five finger discount the latest Google watch. Haha. Cheers and thank you !
Unfortunately since I'm contract I don't get to dogfood products like perm staff do.

Still have a google badge and google address and a desk and access to all the cafes and perks

Sweet gig for the next 12 months and great experience

Unfortunately since I'm contract I don't get to dogfood products like perm staff do.

Still have a google badge and google address and a desk and access to all the cafes and perks

Sweet gig for the next 12 months and great experience

Mate, hope you love it, and it works out well for you ! Hopefully gives you a balanced work / life...well....balance..

Mate, hope you love it, and it works out well for you ! Hopefully gives you a balanced work / life...well....balance..
3 days in the office over in pyrmont, nice spot, nice view and nice office so not too bad

3 days in the office over in pyrmont, nice spot, nice view and nice office so not too bad
Those are very nice offices. And you can stroll down to Vic's Meats at the fish markets and pick up some excellent barbecue for lunch. Killer brisket and burnt ends.

Those are very nice offices. And you can stroll down to Vic's Meats at the fish markets and pick up some excellent barbecue for lunch. Killer brisket and burnt ends.
I mean it's a fully catered several restaurant office. I'm struggling to not eat too much but there's constantly food available all day in them. Full english breakfast if you want it

I mean it's a fully catered several restaurant office. I'm struggling to not eat too much but there's constantly food available all day in them. Full english breakfast if you want it
What time do I need to get there??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8