Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thank you @The Wheel

WHat are These Great Mestrov Waves ? We would all like to know
We know that he put his Stamp on our Club
We Know that he parted with the Failing Des
We Know that all that
What we know is that they are Tsunami waves that have our Great club outside the top 8 struggling on 13th position
So how is our club any better than when Mestrv took over ?

The Mestrov praising Posts Perspective
At Manly , Fair Dinkum Passionate Manly People Like Winners
and the only Way for Mestrov or any other Manly Leader to Win us over is by Manly Winning
Gees give the bloke a chance! He gets a baptism of fire with the pride mess the day he starts … some regular posters on here were saying he should have got involved and spoke out BEFORE his first day. !!!
@BOZO you with all your quotes should know “ success is a journey not a destination “

Just sayin’

Gees give the bloke a chance! He gets a baptism of fire with the pride mess the day he starts … some regular posters on here were saying he should have got involved and spoke out BEFORE his first day. !!!
@BOZO you with all your quotes should know “ success is a journey not a destination “

Just sayin’
Give the bloke a chance
He has been given a chance and he has our support whist he is successful
The only way Manly people win Manly people over is with Manly Wins
Other wise they do not last at Manly and that is a fact
Going back to the excuse to the past pride mess is clutching at straws
The fact is that we have competitive team and we have not been a competitive top 8 team failing to win on a back to back basis
Here is another Quote on success
Success is a journey and along the journey if we keep making excuses for losses and do not win
We will not reach any great destinations
At the end of the year we will either meet expectations and make the top 8
Exceed Expectations and win the Grand final
Or Underachieve and stay out of the top 8 like we are at the moment
The Win against the Roosters is another opportunity to start back to back wins and win a spot into the top 8 and that would be great Because that is Where our Legendary Manly Team belongs

The good thing is after we let Samuela and Latu go to the Tigers to join Feledy, we have a small group of fellow gun juniors coming thru. 🤔

BTW - who are these up and coming juniors?
I have a feeling Samuela & Latu are going to The Titans.

The good thing is after we let Samuela and Latu go to the Tigers to join Feledy, we have a small group of fellow gun juniors coming thru. 🤔

BTW - who are these up and coming juniors?
Josh Feledy, Samuela and Latu Fainu are our best 3 Pathways products of the past 3 years. All allowed to go. So where is the strategy?

I know it's been poted:

Sea Eagles winger Christian Tuipulotu was charged with Dangerous Contact following Sunday's game at 4 Pines Park and has been fined $750 after entering an early guilty plea.

But does anyone know what he actually did? I rewatched the game and that part of it but can't find a thing he did wrong.

I mean obviously Burbo pulled a player's boot into his own face, and
obviously toff threw both his eyes into jwh's right and left hand...so the match review committee totally got that right....

But what did the esteemed totally unbiased, never wrong mrc see what tuipulotu did?

I know it's been poted:

Sea Eagles winger Christian Tuipulotu was charged with Dangerous Contact following Sunday's game at 4 Pines Park and has been fined $750 after entering an early guilty plea.

But does anyone know what he actually did? I rewatched the game and that part of it but can't find a thing he did wrong.

I mean obviously Burbo pulled a player's boot into his own face, and
obviously toff threw both his eyes into jwh's right and left hand...so the match review committee totally got that right....

But what did the esteemed totally unbiased, never wrong mrc see what tuipulotu did?
Yeah I just re-watched the last couple of minutes of the game too and spotted nothing.....

79th minute....surprised they didn't penalise us and gift the Roosters a shot at goal....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8