Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Happy to see Aloiai take responsibility for his error, but we made plenty of other mistakes throughout the game so there's no way the loss was on him. Win as a team, lose as a team, and move on to the next game.
I thought he spoke really well at that presser and showed what sort of a man he really is. Owned the mistake and didn't try to blame anyone else. I know people on here give him a hard time but I reckon he's a real good guy to have on this team - and this latest episode has just confirmed that for me. Great job Josh. Looking forward to you ripping in next week with renewed vigour.

Happy to see Aloiai take responsibility for his error, but we made plenty of other mistakes throughout the game so there's no way the loss was on him. Win as a team, lose as a team, and move on to the next game.

What did you expect him to say? It was a schiit pass.

If they as Weekes about the pass. He will also take responsibility for the schiit pass.

It's called being a team.

What was the penalty for? It didn't appear to be a high tackle (or was Aloiai offside at the previous play the ball?)
Well according to the commentary it was for a high tackle - but I don't see any contact high at all. Aloiai's actions were after the penalty had been blown. And even then, they were extremely minor. Certainly not warranting a penalty.

What a week - probably losing two young front rowers to Saints, an incorrect forward pass called at a crucial point in the Souths game & now Koula out for 6-8 weeks!

I thought he spoke really well at that presser and showed what sort of a man he really is. Owned the mistake and didn't try to blame anyone else. I know people on here give him a hard time but I reckon he's a real good guy to have on this team - and this latest episode has just confirmed that for me. Great job Josh. Looking forward to you ripping in next week with renewed vigour.
He does show pride!

Just sayin’

Well according to the commentary it was for a high tackle - but I don't see any contact high at all. Aloiai's actions were after the penalty had been blown. And even then, they were extremely minor. Certainly not warranting a penalty.
Thank you. I should have checked before commenting. The penalty was for a dangerous tackle by Lawton. However, as you say, there is no evidence of a dangerous tackle. Thus, we have a game where a blatant non penalty is given and a blatant non forward pass is ruled - both at crucial times. One has to wonder about the competence (or bias) of the referee. These guys are paid $300,000 per year!

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4