Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he is fit and playing well he's a certainty for an NRL debut later this year.
Whether it is only a cameo or leads to an ongoing spot will depend on how the team, and in particular Croker, Lawton, Weekes, even Johns, are all going at the time.
Definitely a chance for a start ,but the talk of him in a starting position with Croker playing 20 mins a game in the 14 is laughable at this point in time.
Injuries being injuries ,anything is possible though ,I suppose.

That's great and all, but given what we currently pay at least 2 of our other spine players, I don't think Croker would be another level up with his pay packet at all.
yep that's why I am saying replace like for like $ wise with more oomph and spark at Hooker without losing the defence with him at lock.

Someone said froggy has no running game which is strange as he is a former half.... He just has no running game from hooker which is my beef.

Well done to the club for all the extra interviews and insights.
Whilst I had the utmost respect for Dessies past achievements the new dynasty of openness and transparency has been a breath of fresh air.
I haven't felt as optimistic about our future for many years.

Seems like a good kid [ Kaeo ] , needs some game time to get his confidence on a good footing as well . Certainly hope that he can be included again in the 17 and as useful Cooper John 's efforts have been in recent times . Speed off the mark and pace for at least 40 mtrs or so is right up there . Still no indication with his re signing intentions , hope that he can be retained even on a one year extension but preferably a bit longer . Not sure if he has a long kicking game but could even be considered as half soon as Niko Hynes and Moylen have made the transition . Shuster one would think should have main dibs as the 6 for whatever time . Always that notion that he could still manage a centre role . just for now a very useful utility role but really can "t be the case at Manly indefinitely .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4