Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you @The Wheel

Manly Recruitment Officer Scott Fulton has a real Eagle eye for talent
and this Bearded Brute of an Eagle Jacob Sykes who loves nothing more than to hit hard
Is bound to be a big hit with the Manly fans

The new Eagle Bearded Butcher is the much needed Slaughterer in our Sea eagle pack
Maybe all our forwards can grow a Beard to look the part as well
Nothing more intimidating than a Ned Kelly Killer Beard

Picture Compliments from Manly Media
Top of the mountain...Jacob Sykes at the NRL team's army camp

Thank you @The Wheel

Manly Recruitment Officer Scott Fulton has a real Eagle eye for talent
and this Bearded Brute of an Eagle Jacob Sykes who loves nothing more than to hit hard
Is bound to be a big hit with the Manly fans

The new Eagle Bearded Butcher is the much needed Slaughterer in our Sea eagle pack
Maybe all our forwards can grow a Beard to look the part as well
Nothing more intimidating than a Ned Kelly Killer Beard
We have had some notable beards here at Manly - eg: Crusher Cleal and of course the iconic Wolfman. I am looking forward to seeing this young kid making his mark.

We have had some notable beards here at Manly - eg: Crusher Cleal and of course the iconic Wolfman. I am looking forward to seeing this young kid making his mark.
We have lots of Manly Talent making their Mark this season
Last Season got stale and these Rising Eagles should spice this season up

I would love to see a Full Bearded Manly Pack this season
A pack full of Ned killer Kellies
This would make a great Image change :)

ned-kelly-police-photograph-of-the-australian-outlaw-ned-kelly-taken-in-november-1880-the-day-before-he-was-hanged-2CFT5HD.jpg

Rod Jackson

img_9597.jpg

Bearded Snake.
Brett-Stewart-Manly-PA-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure where this should be posted. I just read that the Sea Eagles have an amazing winning head to head record against all but four of twenty five clubs in the various versions of the competition. These are St George (43-55), St George Illawarra (11-22), Brisbane (24-24) & Melbourne (16-25). These stats were last updated in 2021. I think most clubs probably have a losing head to head record against Melbourne.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4