Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lifelong Chiefs fan here. I'm up for the Kelce vs Kelce Super Bowl. They're like the Turbo brothers only on different teams, both absolute guns in their positions even though they are very different players. Jason is the Jake and Travis is the Tommy.
I was living in Chicago in the mid 80's and of course had to become a Bears fan. So in 85 when they won I was a fan when "the Fridge" and Ditka were at their peak. Of course, they've not won since. Man, I can stop anyone!

There he goes again. ...
Good old Jake Building up his Goodie two shoes Image

Jake .....
But I just want to try and be a good person off the field and a good person on the field and try and be a good leader.”
End quote

Jake be a good person off the field but be a bastard on it

Our Flat tack bullies Pack needs a change of attitude and Image or nothing will change

We need to be intimidating on the field and not good blokes and liked
Jake is my favorite Manly player I have no problem him trying to boost his clean skin imagine 💯👍as it doesn't matter with Jake as he gives 150% every week I can't see the issue ?he is who he is Nothing to see here 👍

Jake is my favorite Manly player I have no problem him trying to boost his clean skin imagine 💯👍as it doesn't matter with Jake as he gives 150% every week I can't see the issue ?he is who he is Nothing to see here 👍
I like Jake as well and everybody likes Jake including the opposition players on the field

I have said that our passive aggressive Flat track Bullies pack that is lead by Jake needs an attitude and Image change other wise nothing will change

Jake does gives 150% Passive aggression every week I agree but you must also agree that the 29 year old Jake has not matured to become the Intimidating enforcer and leader to inspire fire brimstone in our our pack .

The fact is
If your pack is not feared your team is fcked
and this clean skin nice guy Manly pack image has to go

Yeah he has that feel anyone who takes on that germ JWH has some balls
The Fearless Zac Fulton debut against the Roosters Intimidating enforcer was very impressive .
JWH tried to ruffle Zacs feathers but the Young Fiery Sea eagle was not fazed at all

Manly supporters like to see Manly Backs fly
and Manly Forwards fight back and not fall apart like Flat track bullies

The Fearless Zac Fulton debut against the Roosters Intimidating enforcer was very impressive .
JWH tried to ruffle Zacs feathers but the Young Fiery Sea eagle was not fazed at all

Manly supporters like to see Manly Backs fly
and Manly Forwards fight back and not fall apart like Flat track bullies
Yeah it's what we need to do alot more of. Under 05-14 squad choc, Jason King, Steve matai would get in on it.
None of our current group are this way inclined.

I like Jake as well and everybody likes Jake including the opposition players on the field

I have said that our passive aggressive Flat track Bullies pack that is lead by Jake needs an attitude and Image change other wise nothing will change

Jake does gives 150% Passive aggression every week I agree but you must also agree that the 29 year old Jake has not matured to become the Intimidating enforcer and leader to inspire fire brimstone in our our pack .

The fact is
Jake needs to get Spud Carroll in his ear nothing wrong with it. I be honest many years ago when I played group 10 country footy as a prop I always played better when you playing on the edge.
Rub blokes faces on the dirt and stiff arms

The fact is
Jake is a world class player arguably one of the best middles in the world. Defensively he would be. I like the notion of a bit more aggression in the pack, however do t believe Jake needs to be that individual with outward aggression. The best players in the game have the highest respect for Jake now and amongst his peers he’s viewed as arguably one of the toughest forwards going around. Other forwards playing against Jake know what he’s capable of. More of a silent assassin is our Jake.

Jake has just got his own distinctive type of plying style . Good natural strength but just not a power based game , Wonderful tackling technique and a couple of other handy skills and one of the best work rates in the comp . Really can not see his overall game approach changing and nor should it really

Siebold and Griffin probably had a fairly close connection in various QLD comps and footy circles , coaching and otherwise . Maybe Manly got some better insight into the Dragons mode of play but vice versa as well no doubt . Probably fairly low key stuff in general and certainly something different .

Jake is a world class player arguably one of the best middles in the world. Defensively he would be. I like the notion of a bit more aggression in the pack, however do t believe Jake needs to be that individual with outward aggression. The best players in the game have the highest respect for Jake now and amongst his peers he’s viewed as arguably one of the toughest forwards going around. Other forwards playing against Jake know what he’s capable of. More of a silent assassin is our Jake.

We agree with one thing feathered friend and that is we both like the much more needed aggression in our passive flat track bullies pack that the media has labeled for their passive performance

The fact is our so called silent assassin jake has been too silent to make any impact in inspiring our forwards to formidable wins Like world class forward leader enforcers do .

The last few years Jakes game has not evolved . He is has become a tireless tackling machine and is more of a great worker than a great leader

The hard working and likeable Jake is respected but he and his passive aggressive pack is not feared
And Unless your pack is feared your team is finals fcked

. Really can not see his overall game approach changing and nor should it really
The comfortable journey in the road of complacency is riding on our comfort zone and not changing a thing

And When we stop changing . We stop the change of progression

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8