Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good to see our Great Pathway system come to fruition with all these young talent rising

I hope Mestrov does not Mess with this proven system

Fifita is another young player that looks the good
I like the way he has that Hate in his eyes
The Hate of losing
So refreshing from that Jake Turbo Angelic on field lovable smile

Our pack needs a Change of attitude and Image to be taken seriously

Fifita is one of the serious changes that can make a difference
Picture compliments from Manly Media
View attachment 23156
Refreshing to hear a coach actually talk kids up

Refreshing to hear a coach actually talk kids up
Des persisting with his failing pet players that led to his decline did my head in

Every loss we looked forward to seeing the same losing line up

It got very boring in the end

Des persisting with his failing pet players that led to his decline did my head in

Yeah agree got stuck in ways which was identical to his demise at dogs.

Yeah agree got stuck in ways which was identical to his demise at dogs.
At the end Des's Demise at the dogs got messy
The same ending that he had with us
It it a shame really
But it is what it is
and Now Seibold gets his opportunity to rewrite the Manly History books and achieve the success that our Legendary club has not had since 2011
I hope Seibold Rises to the occasion and proves his doubters wrong
Nothing greater than Rising like an Eagle above adversity and prevailing

The Lisbon Reporter: Eagle Rising: Bombshell! House Republicans Prove ...

While I hope Seibs and co do succeed and take us to the next level and beyond don't forget the broncos. He had perhaps the best junior bunch coming through and ****ed it all up. He talked them all up as well.

You speak of boring Des and his predictable line ups but we never won the spoon like our new boss effectively did.

While I hope Seibs and co do succeed and take us to the next level and beyond don't forget the broncos. He had perhaps the best junior bunch coming through and ****ed it all up. He talked them all up as well.

You speak of boring Des and his predictable line ups but we never won the spoon like our new boss effectively did.
Good day Royal UK Eagle

I do remember the 2019 broncos junior team debut that Seibold talked them up all the way to the top 8 and that was a fine achievement and It is hard for any coach to build any success when he has dickheads around the club talking the club down and destabilising it

I also remember what Seibold can do in a stable club environment with his finals success at Souths

As for Des the Legendary premiership winning Des who was one of our Manly Greats to be worthy to live up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of excellence did become predictable and boring at the end which was very disappointing as we expected a lot more from him .

Des at this peak was phenomenal and will always be respected and loved as a WINNING Manly Legend

NRL 2020: Manly Sea Eagles, Des Hasler, Hasler re-signs | Fox Sports

Last edited:
At the end Des's Demise at the dogs got messy
The same ending that he had with us
It it a shame really
But it is what it is
and Now Seibold gets his opportunity to rewrite the Manly History books and achieve the success that our Legendary club has not had since 2011
I hope Seibold Rises to the occasion and proves his doubters wrong
Nothing greater than Rising like an Eagle above adversity and prevailing

The Lisbon Reporter: Eagle Rising: Bombshell! House Republicans Prove ...
At very least Anthony going to try everyone and form alone with justify selection

The difference is , he won’t be being “ white anted “ from inside this time , FOGS whispering in the players ears telling them their coach is crap , and former players doing all they could to destroy what he was trying to achieve so that their mate “ Kevvie “ could get a gig.

That should make a huge difference, he’ll be much better this time.

The difference is , he won’t be being “ white anted “ from inside this time , FOGS whispering in the players ears telling them their coach is crap , and former players doing all they could to destroy what he was trying to achieve so that their mate “ Kevvie “ could get a gig.

That should make a huge difference, he’ll be much better this time.
The Bronco people at the club that put their agendas ahead of their clubs success should be ashamed of them selves .

Absolutely disgraceful thing to do to your club

I do not particular like Mestrov but I hope to God he performs well for the sake of our Legendary club

I agree feathered friend
No room for complacency is 2023 .
Competition for spots will make sure of it
Yeah which is good, while I have feeling Parker may start in centres as we are inexperienced on flanks if we see missed tackles, dropped balls then he get speared. Similar with brain fades we see from Keppie.

Yeah which is good, while I have feeling Parker may start in centres as we are inexperienced on flanks if we see missed tackles, dropped balls then he get speared. Similar with brain fades we see from Keppie.
Parker ahead of more our more dynamic backs in the centres is a backward step for us IMO

Our Team needs to evolve from 2022 and we have up and coming talented players to solve this challenge

This season is all about performing better and do better than last season

Parker ahead of more our more dynamic backs in the centres is a backward step for us IMO

Our Team needs to evolve from 2022 and we have up and coming talented players to solve this challenge

This season is all about performing better and do better than last season
Yeah I be honest did not like look of Vaega in firsts. Weekes will feature my gut tells me it may be bench utility.

Yeah I be honest did not like look of Vaega in firsts. Weekes will feature my gut tells me it may be bench utility.
I was impressed by Vaega Las Vegas
He is Big strong Acrobatic and Aggressive

Weekes has the speed and skill to dominate as well

They both have the trials to play outstanding footy and make a statement

I was impressed by Vaega Las Vegas
He is Big strong Acrobatic and Aggressive

Weekes has the speed and skill to dominate as well

They both have the trials to play outstanding footy and make a statement
Yeah big fella got size but game really become mobility and speed on flanks.
I give him benefit of doubt given how much of a **** show end of last season was.
Weekes has it, I watched dogs game and shook my head wasted on sidelines all year.

Yeah big fella got size but game really become mobility and speed on flanks.
I give him benefit of doubt given how much of a **** show end of last season was.
Weekes has it, I watched dogs game and shook my head wasted on sidelines all year.
I did mention he is very Acrobatic which means he is very mobile
His dominance in strength and power to break tackles compensates for that extra yard in speed

Weekes is also a great contender for sure
Looking forward to the trials
I am sure all our players have plenty to prove

I did mention he is very Acrobatic which means he is very mobile
His dominance in strength and power to break tackles compensates for that extra yard in speed

Weekes is also a great contender for sure
Looking forward to the trials
I am sure all our players have plenty to prove
Weekes could feature anywhere from wing to even romming forward or hooker and also 6.
Vaega would of benefited for full off season program with squad

Weekes could feature anywhere from wing to even romming forward or hooker and also 6.
Vaega would of benefited for full off season program with squad
We have not won a Grand final since 2011
We have been Calibate for over 12 years

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4