Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Alright, hands up, who's responsible?! Lol
Not me, mine still hasn't arrived
Mine neither.

Was meant to arrive before Xmas.

I love this club, but fk me they make it hard sometimes.
I rang them Monday morning and was told it was out in last Fridays run. He said you should get an email in the next day or two. Still waiting

Eddie is looking for a 5/8 to play in the 2027 world cup here .It has been a problem for the Wallabies since Larkham retired and is the main reason they have not won the cup since .
Has Wright been given a run at 5/8? I haven't really watched rar rar for about 20 years. But every time I have seen Wright he's been on the wing. Now back at Manly he kind of did kind of ok wearing no 6.

Must say this is one of the better things I’ve seen our club do.

He’s on the ball you gotta say , training with Carlton , training with the Waratahs and this.

It’s the change up we needed.
Yeah that's one of better things I have seen under a Manly coach. This type of stuff makes playing group closer.
Liking what I am seeing off the field.
Hopefully we see a better unit in play and tactics on the field

Has Wright been given a run at 5/8? I haven't really watched rar rar for about 20 years. But every time I have seen Wright he's been on the wing. Now back at Manly he kind of did kind of ok wearing no 6.
Did play or has been playing in the centres at the Brumbies from my rather limited observation . May have been a possibility that he could have shown something in the centres at Manly but just like wing opportunities , just did not happen . Then even at full back where he played a bit in the 20 's . Did seem to struggle as a 6 when he did have a few i st grade Manly games there , bit of a stand out in the 20 's with less structured defence but of course a quite gifted athlete who and to his credit is representing his country in another code now

Daly Cherry-Evans isn't copping any of the claims from past players that the current group is being greedy in their CBA battle with the NRL.

Can see a world where Jake and Zac share a Prop/Lock roll. Similar to Taumalolo and Cotter. Maybe not straight away but somewhere down the line.
Someone with the Jack in the Box running of Cotter/Cam Murray and the ball skills of Gifty; now there's a package we could use.
Or a cross between OJ Cunningham and Alan Thompson, if you like.

Did play or has been playing in the centres at the Brumbies from my rather limited observation . May have been a possibility that he could have shown something in the centres at Manly but just like wing opportunities , just did not happen . Then even at full back where he played a bit in the 20 's . Did seem to struggle as a 6 when he did have a few i st grade Manly games there , bit of a stand out in the 20 's with less structured defence but of course a quite gifted athlete who and to his credit is representing his country in another code now
Wright just needed time and the right structure around him and he could have been fantastic.
Just as the shoe has been given a chance thats all Wright needed.
Unfortunately his time also coincided with the legend that will always be. Pretty boy TB..

Zac looks a lot like Bob with darker hair, if he lives up to Bob ( even half of him) he will be a really good player. looks like hes already got his heart, drive and will to win, good trainer and that was Bobs foundation.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4