Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
(If my memory's correct) said the same to Fatty too.
Think that in Fatty 's situation , it was more a case of being just not wanted , Just a few too many disagreement issues with some Manly officials . The offer to stay was way under any expectation , plus Paul "s form was on the decline a bit . Really unfortunate as he literally bled maroon and white during his and fair to say illustrious long Manly career . Sure that he always will be devoted to the club still in many ways however .

If the Roosters want to throw huge money at Manly players who are clearly and plainly past it, - and the player is just building their retirement fund - I've no objection - I just wish they had re-signed Nate Myles.

They can leave our juniors and up and coming players well alone, though!

It was extremely painful seeing Fulton and Vautin in the tri colours. Although I don't blame them for taking the bucks.

It was extremely painful seeing Fulton and Vautin in the tri colours. Although I don't blame them for taking the bucks.
Think deep and we can all see the true perspective .....

Fulton and Vautin took the Roosters Money

But the Roosters could never take the Manly out of Fulton and Vautin

Think that in Fatty 's situation , it was more a case of being just not wanted , Just a few too many disagreement issues with some Manly officials . The offer to stay was way under any expectation , plus Paul "s form was on the decline a bit . Really unfortunate as he literally bled maroon and white during his and fair to say illustrious long Manly career . Sure that he always will be devoted to the club still in many ways however .
Yes he had a big mouth and some people were understandably put out by it. Ray Ritchie for one.

He just made it easier for them to justify letting a Manly great finish career elsewhere.

At first i thought some of the boys were changing beer brands.
But this is a great initiative, another positive sign we are moving into modern methods.
I'll always be a big fan of Des but am warming to the idea Seibs & co may be producing a few timely tweaks to have us in good stead going forward. Under the radar is all very well but broadening horizons is a more sustainable approach.

Funny how I always associated AFL with skinny albeit cut muscle body types. But the guy next to the shoe is huge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4