Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm glad we've kept the all maroon and white home jersey. I reckon that is the best jersey we've had in a long time and really gives us a strong/professional brand. Can't stand jerseys with loads of different sponsor logos and colours plastered all over them - terrible branding.

An observation...it looks like they're still training at Narrabeen, whereas I thought the C.O.E. at Brookie was superseding it. Not criticising it though as it has the facilities and is in an ideal location (other than when the Parkway floods). I would think other clubs would be envious.

Thank you @The Wheel for another great Media article to keep us up to date how our Manly boys are going

Here we see the resurrection of NRL coach and Born again Sea eagle Anthony Seibold with a serious eagle eye look and preparing his team to be serious title contenders

Picture Complements from Manly media
1669981260683.png

Here we see the Super sonic speed machine Saab building up extra muscle for the 2023 season

Picture Compliments from Manly Media
1669981727172.png

Manly Sea eagle centres are meant to fly and the very much improved Garrick fits the bill

Picture compliments from Manly media
1669981984494.png

All the boys are on the line and ready propel into the clear

And The bottom line is we need to rise above 2022 and soar to great heights like real Sea eagles once again

Picture Compliments from Manly Media
On the line boys

Attachments

• 1669982245282.png
    1669982245282.png
    536.6 KB · Views: 81
An observation...it looks like they're still training at Narrabeen, whereas I thought the C.O.E. at Brookie was superseding it. Not criticising it though as it has the facilities and is in an ideal location (other than when the Parkway floods). I would think other clubs would be envious.
Probably determined in part by contractual arrangements with both the NSW govt and Northern Beaches’ Council.

They would have ‘X’ amount of access to the Brookvale playing surface under the terms of the agreement with Council, but no such restrictions on using the CoE.

And a deal to use Narrabeen (until any change in circumstances), where they have ready access to the turf.

I think they’ll train at both. If they trained every day at brookie the grass would be wrecked. At narrabeen there are 2 or 3 fields they use.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4