Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great accolade for a proud Manly man, well deserved Rossy!

Thank you @Mitch for this very special post dedicated to the very deserving new life member Alex Ross for 26 years of loyal and passionate service to our legendary club

The Glory of our Legendary club is indeed illuminated by all the Great Manly contributors on and off the field

Picture Compliments from Manly Media
Well deserved...Cliff Lyons presented Alex Ross with his MWRLFC Life Membership

Yep should be reserved for post victory celebration exclusively. Never feels right at any other time.
Another time Eagle Rock was played but shouldn't have was the Storm game at Brookie. Leading by 6 with only 1min on the clock, all's Evans had to do was take the tackle, but no, he went for the hail Mary grubber in the Storm in-gaol. The whole of the Hill just went completely silent with thoughts of Pappy doing the length of the field to pull of a potential draw. Then thank god the hooter went, we won, on goes Eagle Rock, the crowd on the Hill were just stunned seeing our small lead nearly thrown away by Evans. No one danced or sang Eagle Rock that Sat night, we were just greetfull we survived, it was all over.

Another time Eagle Rock was played but shouldn't have was the Storm game at Brookie. Leading by 6 with only 1min on the clock, all's Evans had to do was take the tackle, but no, he went for the hail Mary grubber in the Storm in-gaol. The whole of the Hill just went completely silent with thoughts of Pappy doing the length of the field to pull of a potential draw. Then thank god the hooter went, we won, on goes Eagle Rock, the crowd on the Hill were just stunned seeing our small lead nearly thrown away by Evans. No one danced or sang Eagle Rock that Sat night, we were just greetfull we survived, it was all over.
Yeah, that was a weird night. What should have been an ecstatic night turned into a "sh!t, we just got away with it". :mm:

Yeah, that was a weird night. What should have been an ecstatic night turned into a "sh!t, we just got away with it". :mm:
Mate, I was just left of the beer stall on the hill that night, I have never seen so many JB's sold in the last 15min of that game. To say DCE wasn't a popular guy that night would be the understatement of the year.

1669930684563.png

He's a cool customer. I want to see Josh spin the ball on his finger like this during an NRL game next year. It would be a one-off novelty play of course, but would bamboozle the opposition and go viral worldwide!

The away jersey has the maroon logo, home jersey has the white logo.

The pointsbet logo is actually pinkish red & black:

1669935420489.png

Actually, I take that back. The away jersey does indeed have the coloured logo.

Apparently an 'alternate' jersey has the maroon logo.

1669935583695.png

1669935600080.png

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4