Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
qoute .... The Sea Eagles captain enjoyed career-highs in several stats areas in 2022 despite the side's disappointing campaign overall. He produced more kick metres per game on average than ever before with 442.73 and forced 24 dropouts.

This has to be the dumbest piece of useless rubbish in the history of dumb useless rubbish .... all it means is the team struggled for field postion and instead of a 10m grubber inside the opponents 20m zone ... he was kicking the ball long from his own 40m line .... FMD. ...
What you say is true but doesn't that make his 24 forced dropouts all the more impressive?

"Croker, who is undertaking a criminology degree and a sports science degree at the same time, said he was honoured to be the club’s Education Ambassador."

Those who rubbished the club for persisting with this guy will eventually eat their words.
He will get plenty of work rehabbing players’ bodies while also addressing their atrocities and antisocial behaviours.

Sea Eagles​

• Morgan Boyle (foot, TBC)
  • Josh Aloiai (knee, TBC)
  • Reuben Garrick (shoulder, TBC)
  • Morgan Harper (shoulder, pre-season)
  • Taniela Paseka (knee, pre-season)
  • Ben Trbojevic (shoulder, pre-season)
  • Tom Trbojevic (shoulder, round one)
  • Jason Saab (knee, round one)
  • Alec Tuitavake (knee, round one)
  • Karl Lawton (knee, indefinite)

Thank you feathered friend
There is a bargain buy for every one and on top of that All club members get a further discount

I am looking at Manly gym shorts on sale from $75 down to $44

It asks for my Manly Member discount code . @The Wheel where is our club member discount code ?

\​

Sea Eagles​

• Morgan Boyle (foot, TBC)
  • Josh Aloiai (knee, TBC)
  • Reuben Garrick (shoulder, TBC)
  • Morgan Harper (shoulder, pre-season)
  • Taniela Paseka (knee, pre-season)
  • Ben Trbojevic (shoulder, pre-season)
  • Tom Trbojevic (shoulder, round one)
  • Jason Saab (knee, round one)
  • Alec Tuitavake (knee, round one)
  • Karl Lawton (knee, indefinite)
Knee and shoulder injuries dominate the injury list

There is a bargain buy for every one and on top of that All club members get a further discount

It asks for my Manly Member discount code . @The Wheel where is our club member discount code ?

\​
Not related but was in Rebel on Saturday buying my son a World Cup soccer ball and flicked through the bargain rack and found a manly 2022 home jersey in my size discounted 3 times to wait for it……$30!!!!! Can never have too much maroon and white!

\​
Hey @BOZO, when I have purchased gear in the past I just entered my membership number in that Member/Discount Code field in Checkout and the members discount is then applied.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4