Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's great that we are reprising our original jersey... but is it? My understanding is that the original jersey was maroon with a white V. Quite plain, but distinctive.
The jersey Ken is wearing is a missmatch with a dog's breakfast of sponsor's names (none of which existed in 1947), the Manly logo is not original, nor did the NRL exist, so why is its logo on the 'original' jersey?
In truth this is just another merchandise grab for cash, and we know how badly that can turn out.
I had one of the original jerseys with the white V when I was a kid, it was about 20 sizes too big for me and looked more like a dress on me but I would roll the sleeves up and wear that thing until it could stand in the corner on its own at which time my mum would fight me to wash it just to get the stink out of the house she would tell me and the cycle would repeat, back in those days it was more the exception than the rule to see people wearing their colours, I was about the proudest kid in my suburb, I wish I'd hung on to that thing, great times

The St George Illawarra Dragons have reportedly settled on Shane Flanagan as their new head coach.

Some rubbish paper first reported the news the club settled on the former Cronulla Sharks coach ahead of Ben Hornby and Dean Young, bringing an end to their search for Anthony Griffin’s replacement.

Thank you @Mitch

Injuries are part of the game
Resilience to over come adversaries and prevail are part of a teams Character

There will be set backs
There will be injuries
There will Doubters
But ...
There will be no excuses
and There will be no limits for Resilient coached Teams
1686722977516.png

Thank you @Mitch
Rueben The Terrific Manly centre and Prolific point scoring Machine is breaking defensive lines and points records .

Run Rueben Run !
The Speedy Rueben Running Rings around the Opposition
Picture Complements Manly Media
See ya...Reuben Garrick leaves the Dolphins behind

Thank you @The Wheel
This quote from Thomas Carlyne sums all of us Manly men that are passionate about our legendary club

THE MYSTICAL BOND OF BROTHERHOOD
MAKES ALL MANLY MEN BROTHERS

The Brotherhood of Manly
Picture Complements Manly Media
Past and present Sea Eagles backrowers at the Golden Eagles BBQ today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8