Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, ok.
Lots of feel-good articles but nothing achieved yet.
I want to see some Manly grit, attitude and commitment- - not the woke Sh5t we saw last year.
I'll be there, but I'm still pissed, and they have to win me back with what they do ON the field. A win over Souths in a game of handball is not enough.
NYEagle

The club has made a lot of poor decisions -- I hate watching Nicho Hynes carving up the opposition knowing we let him go because someone thought he wasn't good enough -- however, I applaud them for replacing DESpicable who was intractable, and bringing in two experienced coaches. I expect our defence to be more resilient under Flannel and tactics and selections to be sharper under Boldy.
With change comes hope, and that's why there has been a surge in membership.

The club has made a lot of poor decisions -- I hate watching Nicho Hynes carving up the opposition knowing we let him go because someone thought he wasn't good enough -- however, I applaud them for replacing DESpicable who was intractable, and bringing in two experienced coaches. I expect our defence to be more resilient under Flannel and tactics and selections to be sharper under Boldy.
Nicho Hynes was a sliding doors moment. If he stayed at Manly on minimum/train and trial I doubt he becomes the player he has. If Papy doesn't get injured in 2021 then he remains a battler. Can you really see a world where he stayed at Manly and received the opportunities that he got by leaving?

Nicho Hynes was a sliding doors moment. If he stayed at Manly on minimum/train and trial I doubt he becomes the player he has. If Papy doesn't get injured in 2021 then he remains a battler. Can you really see a world where he stayed at Manly and received the opportunities that he got by leaving?
Sad and probably true , who was in charge back then , now I remember

Much worse is seeing an actual Manly junior, not some Central Coast kid, being forced out of the club and then making an impact elsewhere.

Even worse would be being a Wests Tigers fan - watching a conga line of juniors (for 10 years or more) from your club go on to be winners elsewhere. You know you've become a 'feeder club' for everyone else.
You'd have the 'Help Line' on speed dial............ @:worried:

This is excellent, no better than excellent it’s an exceptional insight into the “ process “.

Loved every one of the 14 minutes.

Gordy into the top 30.
5D540F31-528D-400E-859D-E660141156BC.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8