Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good to see Snake right amongst it, sure that he can have plenty of good instruction to impart . Really need that bit more sharpness to get that line speed and reaction time improved , indications don "t look too bad to date . Even some of the bigger units seem to be moving quite well and fit . Have to try and address those many late game fade outs last season somehow apart from again the urgency factor that the better sides and especially the Panthers regularly produce . .
Best thing about having a world class fullback with his experience, he can not only instruct the fullback play but actually drive the motion of attack of the entire backline starting with the 5/8.
I'm really hoping he IS or has some major input into the attacking Coach.

Oh ok..I'll ring Mestrov right now ..lol. I know you just want to s... stir a bit. And as usual you have gone way off base from my original 1st post of "does anybody know what Cleal and Hales are on" simple question, obviously no one knows.

No one cares what the 4th string asst to the asst coach earns ... except you ... and even if I did, I don't think I am informed enough, or egotistical enough to grandly pronounce whether I would be okay for them to stay on or not.

And as I said .. hales and cleal's pay package isn't part of the salary cap ... so what difference does it make to you if they are over paid or under paid?

No one cares what the 4th string asst to the asst coach earns ... except you ... and even if I did, I don't think I am informed enough, or egotistical enough to grandly pronounce whether I would be okay for them to stay on or not.

And as I said .. hales and cleal's pay package isn't part of the salary cap ... so what difference does it make to you if they are over paid or under paid?
Who's the 4th string asst coach ?. If you're going to quote what I said, at least be accurate.

Who's the 4th string asst coach ?. If you're going to quote what I said, at least be accurate.
Hahaahaa .. so now, in your mind, ignoring everything else said, the whole discussion centers on the point of whether 4th string asst is an accurate description for hales ... good grief ..

Seibold
Flanagan
Dymock
Hales

Hahaahaa .. so now, in your mind, ignoring everything else said, the whole discussion centers on the point of whether 4th string asst is an accurate description for hales ... good grief ..

Seibold
Flanagan
Dymock
Hales
well, if you want to be accurate, you said 4th string assistant... to the assistant ?, doesn't make sense. And how do you know that Dymock is in front of Hales.

well, if you want to be accurate, you said 4th string assistant... to the assistant ?, doesn't make sense. And how do you know that Dymock is in front of Hales.

2023 NRL Sea Eagles Football Staff​

Head Coach: Anthony Seibold

NRL Assistant Coach: Shane Flanagan

NRL Assistant Coach: Jim Dymock

NRL Skill Development Coach: Steven Hales

I'm busy ... sending Mestrov a note saying he can relax ... you're on the job, and will be getting around to organising a better deal on the copier paper next week after you have sorted the receptionist's wages ..

I'm busy ... sending Mestrov a note saying he can relax ... you're on the job, and will be getting around to organising a better deal on the copier paper next week after you have sorted the receptionist's wages ..
Wow..you really go on a tangent if you don't like someone's comments. Just an innocent question, and you go all ape s... about it. Until next time, have a good day..

He might be too tempted to chime into the backline. Oh the good old days!!
yes Im not bagging Chad Randall but Brett was a class above most 1st graders and being an X FB would be ideal I would have thought re reading the play and the game flow

yes Im not bagging Chad Randall but Brett was a class above most 1st graders and being an X FB would be ideal I would have thought re reading the play and the game flow
He was certainly a talker and organiser. Tom does do the same but he spends so much time trying to get the ball himself, I'm not sure where he gets the time to organise the defence from the back. It will be very interesting to see if the new coach tempers that a bit. If for no other reason than to protect himself from himself.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8