Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kristy.jpg

At that salary they've ensured it's a very junior position. Would have been a good opportunity to upgrade the role if they really wanted to take it seriously.
Can't help wondering what the comparable position at Broncos or Souths pays.

Took a look on seek, and there are some roles up (Titans, Bulldogs, Panthers, us) but none have a value. Guess we'll have to be competitive at least salary wise.

Considering how te place has been run I'm quite pleased to see this happening Mick, we appear to be moving in a much more professional direction instead of the apparent nepotism that's seen the place run as the Fulton family business

Yes @eagleron with way too many external stakeholders having undue influence over Manlys internal operations. Im pretty confident that Tartak et al had to make the obligatory pilgrimages to kiss Peter Peters ring from time to time. That is, to get the influence and media access that he had up to quite recently. They can all go fark themselves as far as I'm concerned. Their time in the Manly sun is finally looking like it's almost over.

Totally agree @Eagles4Life - poor old Tartak is having a real hard time of it as late and as I mentioned before, it all started to go downhill when he thought he could throw his weight around when Tony was first appointed.

As I stated in another thread when Tony was first appointed we needed to give him some time as he would conduct his own review of the entire business operation of the club.

There is more to come and whilst it may not be palatable to many, he is doing what needed to be done many years ago, Peters thought the club was his personal fiefdom... we now await his usual schtick tomorrow morning on the Big Sports Breakfast and through his ever diminishing friends in the media.

Look at this job advertisement….would only take a job like this out of love for the club, basically minimum wages for this kind of role inclusive of super. Pay peanuts you know what you get unless you find very charitable people. Imagine this is an indication of what the club pays back of office people.

Look at this job advertisement….would only take a job like this out of love for the club, basically minimum wages for this kind of role inclusive of super. Pay peanuts you know what you get unless you find very charitable people. Imagine this is an indication of what the club pays back of office people.

There are always kids looking to progress their careers and I'm guessing Mestrov can only work with the funds allocated to him by Penn. The Mestrov role is the one where you really don't want to cut corners. Hopefully, a miracle has happened and Penn has learned this.

Considering how te place has been run I'm quite pleased to see this happening Mick, we appear to be moving in a much more professional direction instead of the apparent nepotism that's seen the place run as the Fulton family business
The Fulton Family Business perspective

Fulton name is one of the most successful influential names in the history of our Legendary club

and it continues today with the great junior development by Scott and the promising young player Zac

Every one should be proud of their own Family including our Manly Family

See the source image

The Fulton Family Business perspective

Fulton name is one of the most successful influential names in the history of our Legendary club

and it continues today with the great junior development by Scott and the promising young player Zac

Every one should be proud of their own Family including our Manly Family

See the source image
Got nothing against the Fulton family but I think the club is better off moving away from the current model, this Fulton family hierarchy hasn't delivered the desired results and it's time to fill these roles with the best expertise the club can source. The Fulton clan will still continue to have influence through the next generation of players bearing the Fulton name

This Fulton news bothers me more than the Des news. Cause if there's one thing I know about the Fulton's it's that they hold grudges... and they'll square up some time.
To me they are known as passionate Manly People and that is what type of people I would like at our club . Manly people with passion

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6