Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hey @BOZO,

There is no need for me to call the show as:
I do not bother with long hot air posts

I go straight to the point

There is no need for you to call him because you have no confidence in your side of the story

Now stop making excuses . Back your self up or put up or shut up all together

This Fulton news bothers me more than the Des news. Cause if there's one thing I know about the Fulton's it's that they hold grudges... and they'll square up some time.
They will possibly expend a lot of energy and make noise through Hadley, none of which will ultimately help manly nor them.

Best to get on with something constructive.

Being fired isn’t great, but life goes on, I would encourage Kristie to look for the next horizon. Life is too short to pursue vendettas, they eat people up.

I have replied to all you doubters

and We will agree to disagree

and if you still have a bee in your bonnet

Go straight to the source off all allegations

Go to Hadley

He will happily take you all on

So put up or Shut up and move on

Hey @BOZO,

There is no need for me to call the show as:

1. I have no agenda and interestingly, I have only made passing comments on this forum, as I am entitled to do, on matters regarding the Club with knowledge of certain aspects that others may not have.

2. My original comment was in fact an observation of how the affairs of our Club are played out in various forms of the media in the same way others in the media make their own observations.

3. RH is not the source of the allegations and in fact is most likely repeating what he has heard in conversation and is using his show to broadcast those comments which he is entitled to do, yet interestingly, you seem to believe that I or others are not afforded the same opportunity.

4. I have crossed paths with RH in my business dealings and a quote immediately came to mind when listening to him talk... "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Have a great day @BOZO.

In this case @AndWeDon'tCare , we are arguing with an idiot's idiot. I think that means we are both being comprehensively beaten by their combined & collective experience. We won't be the winners here mate.

Last edited:
Ring, ring, why don't you give me a call?
Ring, ring, the happiest sound of them all

See the source image

Regardless of the rights or wrongs of whatever has gone down here ( and remember the truth is always somewhere in the middle ) nepotism has reigned supreme in our Football club for a very very long time.

I saw it first hand when working closely with the club ( this was pre the current Fulton clan days ).

And seriously nepotism won’t get you anywhere , performance is what counts.

I saw people doing **** all and reaping in the $$$$ because they were “ connected “, whilst good people worked their arses off to get nowhere and eventually leave.

For those on here at the time that Larissa was the membership lady and heavily engaged on here, ( on my recommendation) she’s the perfect example , couldn’t see a way forward so left for greener pastures.

So , regardless of the name of the person , or their connection to powerful people I applaud the new CEO for putting a broom through the joint.

We want committed staff , committed to the brand , committed to seeing it succeed and committed to working hard to achieve that.

It’s called “ short term pain for long term gain “.

Probably better to get a reasonable sense of proportion on the Fulton connection past or present and Scott and presumedly Brett will still be involved in some capacity at the club . Liam Fulton hopefully given every normal and unfettered opportunity to reach his full potential at the club . Kirsty "s case seems more like a side issue but sure that it could have been handled better , especially if much of the issue may be related to the Rainbow saga . , Anyway , what "s done is done , club needs some stability and in Kirsty 's case , just like any employee in her situation , may or may not pursue her individual case on whatever merits . Again really has to be tempered with whatever overall perception of the Fulton influence past or present , just can 't dismiss or downplay and especially in Bob Fulton"s case , decades and decades of mainly quite positive input and legacy

Sorry Tezza but you and all the Fulton critics are way out of line

Our legendary clubs proud winning history is what defines us

And there is no greater winning Legacy than the Fulton Legacy

The Incomparable Immortal spirit and legacy lives on

and his family also keep on keeping on doing great work for the club
Time to move on!

Let’s recruit and retain the best people by ability, experience and qualifications …. Not by blood lines.

Just sayin’

Regardless of the rights or wrongs of whatever has gone down here ( and remember the truth is always somewhere in the middle ) nepotism has reigned supreme in our Football club for a very very long time.

I saw it first hand when working closely with the club ( this was pre the current Fulton clan days ).

And seriously nepotism won’t get you anywhere , performance is what counts.

I saw people doing **** all and reaping in the $$$$ because they were “ connected “, whilst good people worked their arses off to get nowhere and eventually leave.

For those on here at the time that Larissa was the membership lady and heavily engaged on here, ( on my recommendation) she’s the perfect example , couldn’t see a way forward so left for greener pastures.

So , regardless of the name of the person , or their connection to powerful people I applaud the new CEO for putting a broom through the joint.

We want committed staff , committed to the brand , committed to seeing it succeed and committed to working hard to achieve that.

It’s called “ short term pain for long term gain “.
Good points , especially if it from some personal experience

Ring, ring, why don't you give me a call?
Ring, ring, the happiest sound of them all

See the source image
Mods?
Any chance we chance we can put a brake on this relentless abuser spam?
The clown is ruining thread after thread with his fangurling.
There are so many great people on this forum with interesting points and once again they're all being consumed by this inanity.

All talk
no confidence to back up your views
and no action

You wont ring Ray and back your self

Why would I waste my time talking with someone I have zero respect for? On a topic that should have remained commercial in confidence? You don't seem to comprehend @BOZO that this situation is a MWSE internal issue, and should have remained there.

The problem with you and all of RHs fanboys (and girls) is that you seem to believe that situations like this should be debated publicly. Mestrov has demonstrated he is not going to play that game, and I hope he stays strong on that approach. MWSE will be much better for it if he does.

You are wasting everybody's time on here, demanding that we call RH. Mate to me that's extremely special behaviour, and as I have stated before your perspective on this will not age well.

Why would I waste my time talking with someone I have zero respect for? On a topic that should have remained commercial in confidence? You don't seem to comprehend @BOZO that this situation is a MWSE internal issue, and should have remained there.

The problem with you and all of RHs fanboys (and girls) is that you seem to believe that situations like this should be debated publicly. Mestrov has demonstrated he is not going to play that game, and I hope he stays strong on that approach. MWSE will be much better for it if he does.

You are wasting everybody's time on here, demanding that we call RH. Mate to me that's extremely special behaviour, and as I have stated before your perspective on this will not age well.
Most definitely commercial in confidence which is why Mestrov will say nada !!

Hadley is just about creating drama for his talk back show so he’ll continue to push the line ( only until the next drama arises and then this will be old news ).

As I’ve constantly said , the truth in all these matters is always in the middle.

Mods?
Any chance we chance we can put a brake on this relentless abuser spam?
The clown is ruining thread after thread with his fangurling.
There are so many great people on this forum with interesting points and once again they're all being consumed by this inanity.
Here we go again the person that calls people dick heads on here
Is now offended by my pic

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10