Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes, he is a good player who always gives 100%, but this doesn't equate to being a skilful dummy half.
Agree , he’s made me eat my words , gives 110% every game BUT nevertheless well down the pecking order of current 9’s.

Bring back the Great Manly Golden Winning years

so we can have something really Great to celebrate

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Well deserved recognition for Froggy. Despite some posters wanting another hooker, Froggy is one of the few current Manly players who you know will always be trying.
The reason why some posters want another hooker is because another hooker with more talent will take our team to another level

This is not personal against the trying hard Froggy

This is about what is best for our club

The fact is the more dominant players we have the more dominant team we will become

All the strong teams keep evolving and become stronger every year because they keep adding quality to their roster just like our Great God father used to do at Manly in our Golden years

The reason why some posters want another hooker is because another hooker with more talent will take our team to another level

This is not personal against the trying hard Froggy

This is about what is best for our club

The fact is the more dominant players we have the more dominant team we will become

All the strong teams keep evolving and become stronger every year because they keep adding quality to their roster just like our Great God father used to do at Manly in our Golden years
Exactl bozo.
Croker will be an outstanding 14. Or even starting hooker with a more dynamic player coming off the bench.

yeah they look pretty happy to me ,a few crimes against fashion but thats to be expected ,it is rugba league after all .
I wonder if any STs were there ,it would be interesting to get the vibe espescially between Des and Mr Fluffy and his mummy and daddy , and some of the players especially pacifica's

It's been posted before, but here it is again.

Now, I'm not sure if voting is closed, but no matter what link I clicked on, I couldn't get to vote (just took me on a circular journey).

Well done Sean.

Sean Keppie regularly devotes free time to working with various disability support services and the Manly prop believes he is always richer for the experience.

"It's that feeling you get when you help someone achieve little goals, especially for what I do with the kids with disabilities," Keppie said.

"It makes you feel good, just knowing that you made them happy ... It just makes you look at life a different way. It humbles you."

The 23-year-old, who is heavily involved in Sea Eagles programs, has been recognised with a nomination for the NRL's esteemed Ken Stephen Medal

It drives me nuts that this is awarded by fan votes. There should be a qualified judging panel or acknowledgement for all who do genuine community work.
Keppie does great work and there's every chance he never wins because he's not at one of the more popular clubs.

Last edited:
Good on Lachlan Croker for his award. Easily the most improved player, including possibly the in whole Comp ????. Just when I thought he didn’t have enough of much talent to improve that much, me proved me wrong. His attack is still way below what’s needed.

But then the deluded members has to vote DCE best player to ruin a good night. Member Voting for DCE exemplifies what’s wrong with the club.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8