Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Players and Officials come and go

But the soul and spirit of the club are the fans and club members like your good self feathered friend Ryan

Keep up your loyalty ,spirit and dedication for our Legendary club

And also keep up with your constructive criticism so you can keep the Bastards Honest when our club fails to meet finals standards
Penn's determined to wring the soul and spirit out of the place if it means turning a few extra $$. The place is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Penn's determined to wring the soul and spirit out of the place if it means turning a few extra $$. The place is a hollow shell of what it once was.
All successful business people like Mr Penn know that a winning club attracts more revenue and is a better market investment

And this why he has given Des the Winning Ultimation

Mate, I'll have you know Belrose Eagles really rip in every game haha. No pea hearts there. They also love their captain, and the coach can get them fired up hahaha
I do not follow the Belrose Eagles but I am sure they did not embarrass their club with 7 losses in a row

7 losses in a row for Manly is unheard of and very bitterly disappointing

And the Whinging will only stop when the Winning starts in 2023

Keeping the Bastards Honest is the good old Australian way and Manly way

We are brutally passionate people at Manly
Live up to our Legendary clubs benchmark of excellence
Or just leave our club
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

I do not follow the Belrose Eagles but I am sure they did not embarrass their club with 7 losses in a row

7 losses in a row for Manly is unheard of and very bitterly disappointing

And the Whinging will only stop when the Winning starts in 2023

Keeping the Bastards Honest is the good old Australian way and Manly way

We are brutally passionate people at Manly
Live up to our Legendary clubs benchmark of excellence
Or just leave our club
View attachment 22362

NHL is about to restart mate (and a lot of other sports - soccer / cricket for example). Unless Manly provide some direction / hope, we'll pretty much become irrelevant until the season kicks off again for quite a few, so don't sweat the whingeing. It'll stop all together, I'd say.

Look at last night. We look like a Sat arvo B grade park team against that.
Agree currently we are light years behind those top sides , but we aren’t alone in that.

Also I have some hope in the fact that look how far the Cowboys came in just one year.

Highly, no VERY highly unlikely , but even with our ragtag bunch if we can magically get a good run on injuries we could finish in the top 8 , maybe 7th / 8th.

All I’m hoping for is an improvement from this year.

WHICH IS A START !!!

NHL is about to restart mate (and a lot of other sports - soccer / cricket for example). Unless Manly provide some direction / hope, we'll pretty much become irrelevant until the season kicks off again for quite a few, so don't sweat the whingeing. It'll stop all together, I'd say.
Whilst there is life there is hope

We have more hope than the North Sydney Bears ever will

The fact is
Eagles have a proven History of rising

We will rise again on our Eagle wings

See the source image

Agree currently we are light years behind those top sides , but we aren’t alone in that.

Also I have some hope in the fact that look how far the Cowboys came in just one year.

Highly, no VERY highly unlikely , but even with our ragtag bunch if we can magically get a good run on injuries we could finish in the top 8 , maybe 7th / 8th.

All I’m hoping for is an improvement from this year.

WHICH IS A START !!!

Mate, the issue is we've regressed now to being unable to heat middle tier teams. 2 wins all year against top 8 teams (12-13 games or something).

POSSIBLY the tigers , but they have recruited well, and we're at least some what competitive to finish the year.

But besides them, I don't foresee a victory. Hence 7 straight losses.

Mate, the issue is we've regressed now to being unable to heat middle tier teams. 2 wins all year against top 8 teams (12-13 games or something).

POSSIBLY the tigers , but they have recruited well, and we're at least some what competitive to finish the year.

But besides them, I don't foresee a victory. Hence 7 straight losses.
I completely get where you are coming from , I’m basing my slightly less pessimistic view on ,

1) we haven’t seen the final 30 yet so who knows what might happen.

2) I do say that if the injury gods are a little more sympathetic to our cause we could get an improvement. And that’s not just in relation to Tom, but everyone. We had so many out for such long times this year.

I completely get where you are coming from , I’m basing my slightly less pessimistic view on ,

1) we haven’t seen the final 30 yet so who knows what might happen.

2) I do say that if the injury gods are a little more sympathetic to our cause we could get an improvement. And that’s not just in relation to Tom, but everyone. We had so many out for such long times this year.

Given our CURRENT squad , add Tuilagi, Boyle and Condon, who do you think as it stands we beat ? Honestly, I'm not even sure The Tigers given their roster improvements.

Given our CURRENT squad , add Tuilagi, Boyle and Condon, who do you think as it stands we beat ? Honestly, I'm not even sure The Tigers given their roster improvements.
It’s a long off season , no one knows what will happen.

Would you have picked the Cowboys who I think ran 14th last year doing what they did ??

Yes I agree they added Townsend but otherwise pretty much the same team.

True, but it's not just about a roster. Playing with heart and motivation is a huge factor in success. Our mob gave up in the last quarter of the season.
Agree , look at last nights game , last 5 minutes the Eels were on their knees but they never gave up.

That’s mental not anything else.

Agree , look at last nights game , last 5 minutes the Eels were on their knees but they never gave up.

That’s mental not anything else.
I think it’s conditioning as well, the slime are super fit as are the cows, but the slime come home over them in that department last night, which is interesting re having the week off or playing on, looked like it worked against the cows last night and actually was a benefit to Parra over the last 10-5 mins.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7