Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
STANDOUTS

Jake Toby
ran out for Blacktown on Saturday having never scored a NSW Cup try and he finished the game with four!

The 25-year-old, who payed for St Mary’s in the Ron Massey Cup last season, starred at fullback amassing 194 running metres. two linebreaks and seven tackle busts to go with his quartet of tries.

His teammate William Swann was challenged by Mark ‘Spudd’ Carroll before the game and the prop didn’t disappoint, constantly putting his hand up to take the tough carries. He finished with 167 running metres and three tackle busts.
This kid had a great game

Yeah , Jacob Sykes looked very impressive , strong determined runs , good work rate and goes looking for work . Think that he is an excellent prospect
What I liked was his mobility with his size. Leg strength post impact was good to. Given similar performances won't be far from the NRL bench. I wonder if he's better value than Taucat

Yeah , Jacob Sykes looked very impressive , strong determined runs , good work rate and goes looking for work . Think that he is an excellent prospect
Came from the Penrith system. I guess they'll be popping up everywhere with the systems they have in place.

Against the odds and on ANZAC day our great Manly Sea Eagles showed tremendous fighting spirit to rise above adversity and over come the Storm

We will remember them lest we forget !

Lest we forget our legendary clubs never say die resilient winning spirit that produced some of the greatest wins of all time to make us the Greatest club of all time

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Media Release

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles has responded to the NRL’s breach notice for comments directed towards match officials.

“Referees have a tough job and they should be supported by all stake holders in the game,'' said interim CEO Gary Wolman.

“At no time did the Club intend to question the integrity of Ben Cummins or any other match official and will reach out to the relevant authorities to mediate any concerns.”

The Club will make no further comment.

“Referees have a tough job and they should be supported by all stake holders in the game,'' said interim CEO Gary Wolman.
Well at least we have an interim CEO, that was news to me.
Sounds like he's not short of a quid either...

Well at least we have an interim CEO, that was news to me.
Sounds like he's not short of a quid either...
He is one of our part owners as well

Media Release

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles has responded to the NRL’s breach notice for comments directed towards match officials.

“At no time did the Club intend to question the integrity of Ben Cummins or any other match official and will reach out to the relevant authorities to mediate any concerns.”

The Club will make no further comment.
Wow. That's tellin em!
Oh, and remember, gamble responsibly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8