Club Membership 2023 Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NRL has yet , despite being around for a number of years, to get any where near the AFL
Ok Thank you .
The Victorian Sporting fans have traditionally been greater in number across all sporting codes

Rugby league peaked when our Godfather and his Tina Turner Marketing made it Simply the Best
Before Rupert Rooted the spirit of game and the fans
The game is still recovering IMO

Generally , Winning on the field promotes and inspires fan engagement
I hope to see Many Manly Wins and Many Manly fans embracing their club and proudly belong to it as club members

Last edited:
@The Wheel apologies if this has been asked before.

I received my three memberships yesterday in the post for our 3 game. Inside the cardboard folder it said my membership included 4 games at Brookie.

I’m now confused.

Have they thrown a bonus game in for 2023?

@The Wheel apologies if this has been asked before.

I received my three memberships yesterday in the post for our 3 game. Inside the cardboard folder it said my membership included 4 games at Brookie.

I’m now confused.

Have they thrown a bonus game in for 2023?
Have you tried contacting the membership team? I would need to get all your details for them to investigate so try them first. If no luck send me a PM with your membership number, name, email address

So it certainly seems all those fans who where “ walking away “ from the club , have in fact rejoined , plus 2000 more.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

Have you tried contacting the membership team? I would need to get all your details for them to investigate so try them first. If no luck send me a PM with your membership number, name, email address
Can some one tell me why my Club membership posts are deleted from the Club membership forum ?

Can some one tell me why my Club membership posts are deleted from the Club membership forum ?
If they are continual spam and the same thing over and over they are deleted.

There have been multiple feedback / complaints from users that these clog up threads and reduce their experience on here. If a post is unique to offering something else they are left alone otherwise they are moderated

If they are continual spam and the same thing over and over they are deleted.

There have been multiple feedback / complaints from users that these clog up threads and reduce their experience on here. If a post is unique to offering something else they are left alone otherwise they are moderated
I thought this thread was all about promoting Club membership ?

How can we promote club membership if we stop club membership promotional posts ? :)

So it certainly seems all those fans who where “ walking away “ from the club , have in fact rejoined , plus 2000 more.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016
Where are the people who threatened to "walk away". I'm glad the dog is gone. People can go through my posts. I was against the dog coming back in the first place.

I thought this thread was all about promoting Club membership ?

How can we promote club membership if we stop club membership promotional posts ? :)
There is no need to spam the threads - if anything I / the other mods have been to lenient on it in the past

Nothing wrong if you are adding to the debate but endless non related posts just clog things up

There is no need to spam the threads - if anything I / the other mods have been to lenient on it in the past

Nothing wrong if you are adding to the debate but endless non related posts just clog things up
Doesn't promoting club membership relate to the Club membership thread ?

@lsz this is one of the reasons I blocked Bozo, can’t say I have missed him. I’m a member and his incessant reposting on this topic got to me in the end.

@lsz this is one of the reasons I blocked Bozo, can’t say I have missed him. I’m a member and his incessant reposting on this topic got to me in the end.
Don't tell anyone but I kinda like Bozo, but as soon as I see a meme I scroll straight past the next 3 posts. When he is in a mood he is a dead set bulldozer. @BOZO sometimes less is more.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4