Club Membership 2023 Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@bob dylan
@Mark from Brisbane
@Port Eagle

Congratulations on your Manly club membership renewals

Congratulations for being part of the Great Manly Spirit the Stability and the future Success of our Legendary club

Our Legendary club is made up of Manly Legends on and off the field and you have earned your Legendary Manly status by your Loyalty , Commitment and Contribution

May God bless you all
and God Bless the Manly Sea eagles

See the source image

Last edited:
I am in this for the long hall the good times will return one day hopefully I get to witness it.

I have renewed my 2 full season adult tickets in the LMS stand bay N for another year even though i diagree with so much right now with the club and what has happened this year.

I was very close to not renewing but manly till I die.

Good on ya Bob - the tough times make the good times taste even sweeter
Good Manly People are not Intimidated or Defeated by Hard times

Good times are Renewed and Revived by Good Manly People

So let us all Renew our club Memberships and be part of the 2023 Manly Revival

Let us all Join Tommy Turbo in the Manly Revival

Picture Compliments of Manly Media
Turbo time....Tom Trbojevic is back running freely.

I will be renewing...would be nice if they gave some of the merch a rethink though
Congratulations on leading by example and for your great your loyalty and contribution to our Legendary club feathered friend

The most privileged thing to me about being a club member is the honour of belonging , being part of and contributing to the greatest club of all

As our greatness is not what we have . Our Greatness is what we give and contribute

Having said that. No one can deny that You are proven Great loyal Manly supporter

I would like to ask you as a matter of interest
What different merchandise would you suggest to the club as I am sure this feedback will be provided and taken on board ?
1668888251937.png

I will be renewing...would be nice if they gave some of the merch a rethink though
Any thing you would like to see it or other suggestions? There is a member council meeting coming up in December and I can pass on to the membership team then

I’m a pretty simple fan

A Cap
A car sticker

And I’m happy , all the other stuff is mostly useless anyway.
Not that I have renewed yet, it's still on hold, but that is another issue.

I don't get the criticism of what they offer either, what else can they do ?

This year you get
A hat, or beanie or scarf or all depending on level, to hide your ID
Sticker for the eels fan to know your car to scratch it.
A key ring to hold the key that will scratch the eels fans car
A coin if you forgot your key for above
A stubby holder to keep your liquid of hydration cool while you carry out your anonymous task at some church dance
A phone wallet to hold false ID

I mean bloody hell,if they could have supplied Manaise with all this stuff, he wouldn't have bothered with a knife and towel. !!!!!

The kids package could be better though.

Manly got my support again.....Mr Slimeball better use it wisely, it's not guaranteed to be yours forever

Was never not going to let my two memberships roll over.

Not happy with lots of things but I am not in just for the good times, i am here for the long haul.
Me too but changed stands. Couldn't risk having the same loudmouth behind for another season so changed ends. New stand is GA so can move if he follows 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4