Club Management's Plans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
The club has lost the future Australian halfback and current New Zealand five eighth. The two halves partners that were talked about to go down as one of the greatest halfback/five eighth combinations in the history of the game, playing over a decade with the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles and leading the team to multiple grand final wins. We now know this will not be the case, that this will be the last season we have these two players together in the Manly team and left with what could be a repeat of last year, a debilitating season for the second year running.

I know that our players will put in and bust their guts for Manly and I hope that the club management has had a good look at the practices and decisions that have been made and are putting together some huge plans for the team moving forward, to right what they've done wrong, which has ultimately resulted in losing our two star halves players and long serving Manly and Australian representative forwards. Whether it's promoting within, looking at top players in the NRL or looking abroad, we better have some big plans.

We are Manly, we are proud and the Manly spirit is still there as shown on Saturday night. We need the support of the club management to provide the plan and support for the team on the field.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4