Clint Gutherson......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My gut feeling is that Manly will have either Gutho, Will Hoppa or Foran back in Manly colours. Will only be one of them, but with Kelly gone, that centre position is screaming for a classy replacement. I'm sure Des is working behind the scenes and putting out feelers to each of them. Depends on who bites. He'll also want one more experienced tough forward, not a test player but someone solid , reliable and defensively effective.

I reckon it will be Hoppa that comes back as I’m sure he would like to play with his brother and don’t be surprised if Jamil ends up back with us after he gets NRL clearance.

Potentially we could end up with 3 Hoppas and 3 Turbos in the team which bode very well for the Bulldogs with the Hughes and Mortimer brothers.

I reckon it will be Hoppa that comes back as I’m sure he would like to play with his brother and don’t be surprised if Jamil ends up back with us after he gets NRL clearance.

Potentially we could end up with 3 Hoppas and 3 Turbos in the team which bode very well for the Bulldogs with the Hughes and Mortimer brothers.

If that happens someone should go on the Kennel and tell them Des finally gets Bulldogs culture...

My gut feeling is that Manly will have either Gutho, Will Hoppa or Foran back in Manly colours. Will only be one of them, but with Kelly gone, that centre position is screaming for a classy replacement. I'm sure Des is working behind the scenes and putting out feelers to each of them. Depends on who bites. He'll also want one more experienced tough forward, not a test player but someone solid , reliable and defensively effective.

hows your gut going?

hows your gut going?

I also predicted Clinton would take the presidency. Predicted Shorten would be PM (fortunately not, not that I'm a Morrison fan either). Predicted the world would end on Sept 30. So don't take much notice of my gut, which is a little over extended at present. However I did predict Manly could rise as high as 6th if the Gods of Injuries gave us a break. We had the injuries but Des still managed to get us to 6th, so I got something close to right. Don't ask me how they will go next year because I'm sure I'll get that wrong too, or at least put the mocker on them..

I also predicted Clinton would take the presidency. Predicted Shorten would be PM (fortunately not, not that I'm a Morrison fan either). Predicted the world would end on Sept 30. So don't take much notice of my gut, which is a little over extended at present. However I did predict Manly could rise as high as 6th if the Gods of Injuries gave us a break. We had the injuries but Des still managed to get us to 6th, so I got something close to right. Don't ask me how they will go next year because I'm sure I'll get that wrong too, or at least put the mocker on them..

Good pick on Shorten

Better pick on Manly

I picked Shorten to win ,Manly to run 13th.

Just proves I know ****.

You never know mate

The only certainty in this life is that nothing is certain

I would never have thought our Incomparable Immortal and greatest player of all time would become a Rooster

Here is the Master of Rugby League awarded the MBE by her Majesty ;)

p-69-03.jpg

Guvvo is enamoured in the Nancy boy slime kulcha.
May he stay there...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4