Cliffy GC -Cultural learnings of U & K for make Glorious Club of Manly Warringah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Cliffy GC -Cultural learnings of U & K for make Glorious Club of Manly Warringah

Im gonna be doing this on a couple of other sites so i may as well include the silvertails.
I will be doing something that may loosely resemble a blog of my WCC trip.
It will be full of funny stories, Drunken gossip, photos and even a game for my good mates DSM0.5, fro and fluffy. The game will be called count the spelling and Gramatical errors you anal twats ;) hahahaah

Re: Cliffy GC -Cultural learnings of U & K for make Glorious Club of Manly Warringah

It will be full of funny stories ???

Well it can't be about yourself then Cliffy

Re: Cliffy GC -Cultural learnings of U & K for make Glorious Club of Manly Warringah

Kiwi Eagle link said:
It will be full of funny stories ???

Well it can't be about yourself then Cliffy
you gone back to your old ways of lately my sheepshagging silvertail brother :)
be nice cuzzy bro

You spelt anal right Cliffy, but no surprises there hey :)

Fro link said:
You spelt anal right Cliffy, but no surprises there hey :)
i borrowed DSM5 special spell checker for that hahahahhaha

I could set you up a blog off the main site if you want cliffyGC.silvertails.net I was thinking of setting up user blogs anyway which gives you your own slice of silvertails

Look forward to it

just thought id bump this back to the top.

My first installment should come tommorow lunch time from dubai if Osama Bin Laden hasnt tried to behead me apparently him and all his al quieda mates are  storm fans

40 nil 40 nil 40 nil 

Cliffy Gc link said:
My first installment should come tommorow lunch time from dubai if Osama Bin Laden hasnt tried to behead me apparently him and all his al quieda mates are  storm fans

It's actually Al-Qaeda, Cliffy.  ;)

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=179247.msg208239#msg208239 date=1235521875]

clon read my first post
the spelling mistakes are for DSM5, Fluffy and fro to pick out
they will be pissed at you bro

It's actually Al-Qaeda, Cliffy.  ;)
[/quote]

Not only can you not spell, you can't use the quote function either :)

Have a great time Cliffy.

Psst Fro, you forgot a fullstop after the emoticon.

:)

Fluffy link said:
Psst Fro, you forgot a fullstop after the emoticon.

:)
Fail!
Where is your fullstop?

Emoticons are a grey area, we were just discussing the very issue the other night at spelling club over scones and Earl Grey.

some consider the emoticon to be a form of punctuation in its own right.

This looks to be a fun game.

But then again it is always fun until someone loses an i.

8).

Fro link said:
Emoticons are a grey area, we were just discussing the very issue the other night at spelling club over scones and Earl Grey.

some consider the emoticon to be a form of punctuation in its own right.

It obviously wasn't a Grammer Club.

Dan, give the Great **** his own blog.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8