Cliff Watson - A request....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi Davis

I never saw him play (other than on the 73 GF DVD - hasn’t the game changed!!!) , but remember him as an orderly at St Vincent’s hospital. He was a very popular staff member and always loved to chat about the footy.

Good snippet. I'm hoping to contact a few St. Vincent Hospital colleagues....

Maybe you can assist?

That's a lot of superb replies!!

Thanks everyone for your responses, I've really enjoyed your links, photos and suggestions on how to contact former players.

Apologies to any female fans and I shall spread the Eagles in the UK.... I once saw my PE teacher in an eagles jacket, that was an interesting conversation!!

Just about to contact Graeme Hughes.

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your response regarding the DVD of the '73 Grand Final!! I'd love a copy!!

Is there a way to start a private conversation on the forum? If not, let em know and I shall so you can email and I can reply with my address.

And thanks to Buck, as well, sounds great!! I cannot wait to hear the response.

Thanks again,

Davis

Ps. Eagle66, superb videos!! Really superb and great additions to my collection. I had never seen the footage before.

Good snippet. I'm hoping to contact a few St. Vincent Hospital colleagues....

Maybe you can assist?
Of course.

I haven’t worked there for 20 years. Your best bet would have been Sr Bernice but she passed a few years ago unfortunately. I would recommend going through hospital admin or the switchboard - a lot of those girls haven’t changed and could refer you to someone who worked closely with your grandfather.

Good luck !

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7