Cleary to dogs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hahaha...I remembered it for about three days afterwards, every time I moved!

It was 55 deadlifts, 55 wall balls, 55 calories on the rower, 55 handstand push ups...thank god the clock ran out before I finished the rowing!

Holy smokes on a stick! Lucky we all hate maths teachers so no one can add up what that equates too.

And if by 'clock' you mean heart...I'm right there with ya!

I now have a stitch!

IMG_4066.JPG
I hate it when people change avatars. Just saying.

I just hate avatars, creepy weird blue things they are

To be honest I'd be surprised if the Dogs don't turn it around in a big way, the players ( if they have any pride) will want to do it if not for the fans for themselves.

Dogs by 8.........lol

I'm not sure they have the roster to turn it around. Even if Des took the week off and said ok guys, throw away my plans this week and play to each of your strengths, and how you want to. I think it'd still be a rabble. Their problem is the roster. Recruitment has been terribly average. They have a few solid individuals, but not a team roster and key positions are very weak, so its no surprise they are trying to flog entire spines!

I'm not sure they have the roster to turn it around. Even if Des took the week off and said ok guys, throw away my plans this week and play to each of your strengths, and how you want to. I think it'd still be a rabble. Their problem is the roster. Recruitment has been terribly average. They have a few solid individuals, but not a team roster and key positions are very weak, so its no surprise they are trying to flog entire spines!
I don't know about their recruitment being average, it's more a case of the game changing. The Bulldogs have a star studded lineup but their big and expensive pack is no longer performing and the backs are starved of quality ball. They've gone off the boil at Canterbury and having a coach who was publicly a "dead man walking" at one stage has undermined his ability to motivate and inspire the players...Des needs to go for that reason...he shouldn't have been undermined because he can coach, but it's too late...the damage has been done by the Dogs board and they have to live by it.

These players in the backline can be damaging behind decent go forward.
Will Hopoate
Morris
Morris
Brenko Lee (great young prospect)
Reynolds (a foil with enthusiasm)
Mybe (when he re-signed he was the hottest young half on the market)

This is a mighty pack
Tolman
Graham
Jackson
Eastwood
Klemmer
and you have a giant like Kasiano coming off the bench.

If you look at the number of stars in their line up, you have to think they've done well to keep them all...hardly poor recruitment.

The Dogs made two GF's with a similar team. The only recruitment mistake they seemed to have made was letting Ennis go to the Sharks in order to sign Lichaa.

The problem at the Bulldogs is energy and enthusiasm. The club is collectively tired and need a new direction and a freshen up. Sure the spine is not much but that's because they are playing behind a beaten pack. We've seen this Dogs spine be effective before but now that the forwards are not winning the middle of the ruck, guys like Mybe look like reserve graders.

Dogs have no halves that can steer their attack. Pretty obvious when watching them play.
DCE couldn't steer our attack two weeks ago either. I'm not saying Mbye or Reynolds are world beaters but they are struggling to steer the attack because the Dogs pack is not doing it's job. You can see the bite has gone out of them...even James Graham looks tired and unenthused.

This is a mighty pack? Maybe in 2015. Not now:
Tolman - journeyman, toiler, tackler, no firepower
Graham - predictable, tackler, no penetration
Jackson - their best, and one of NSW's best
Eastwood - now over-the-hill
Klemmer - overrated. Has not developed as anticipated
and you have a giant like Kasiano coming off the bench. I agree; he is a brute and a game-changer. I'd be trying to get as much game time for him as possible.
Overall: The Dogs have lost some of their size - She Rex and Prichard - and much of their bite. They are no longer to be feared.

DCE couldn't steer our attack two weeks ago either. I'm not saying Mbye or Reynolds are world beaters but they are struggling to steer the attack because the Dogs pack is not doing it's job. You can see the bite has gone out of them...even James Graham looks tired and unenthused.

It's been ages since Graham bit anyone. Too long.

This is a mighty pack? Maybe in 2015. Not now:
Tolman - journeyman, toiler, tackler, no firepower
Graham - predictable, tackler, no penetration
Jackson - their best, and one of NSW's best
Eastwood - now over-the-hill
Klemmer - overrated. Has not developed as anticipated
and you have a giant like Kasiano coming off the bench. I agree; he is a brute and a game-changer. I'd be trying to get as much game time for him as possible.
Overall: The Dogs have lost some of their size - She Rex and Prichard - and much of their bite. They are no longer to be feared.
But...but.. I was reliably informed by some that they would smash us up the middle last weak because our bench was too small and Baz was an idiot ... are you saying they were wrong.

Heard this morning on the radio that Cleary is meeting with Tigers officials in the next day or so and could be coaching by Rd 6...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6