Cleary to dogs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My bet is that Des has coached his last game for the Dogs and will be sacked and replaced with Cleary. Not that I can see Ivan making much difference with that squad. They've really only benefited from other teams tripping over themselves rather than been a force in the past 2 years.

Kearney and McGregor are going nowhere for the time being. And besides, I can't see Des wanting to move to Auckland even if it means linking again with Foran.

Des may end up at the Tigpies, but why would he want to? Out of the frying pan and into the fire, especially of rumours about the Dogs chasing Woods, Tedesco, Brooks and Moses are true. I wouldn't mind betting that he'll take the rest of the year off from coaching and see what emerges at the end of the season.

I wouldn't mind betting that he'll take the rest of the year off from coaching and see what emerges at the end of the season.

I agree, if he is punted, i dont think he will jump straight in anywhere. He can spend a month on holidays anywhere, another month deciding / pimping himself around, make his mind up, then spend the rest of the season behind the scenes building what he wants / needs come pre-season wherever he goes, all this on the dogs $$.

Must go for another look ( laugh ) I'm not a member but gee it would be fun to rip in a couple of comments and vanish !!
Here you go Mark
Kennel ........

Just go. Plz just fkn go.
I've never backed another team against us but i will whole heartedly on this one. This is how much im over des's tactics and him.

Hope we are in a massive crisis so there is a massive clean out, **** off all the rats in the great club.

Go the broncs

Dogs fans in their own forum openly wanting them to lose on Thursday night in Brisbane.

We're nowhere near that level when we lose. We might tip the opposition to win, but we never want them to beat us.

Dogs fans in their own forum openly wanting them to lose on Thursday night in Brisbane.

We're nowhere near that level when we lose. We might tip the opposition to win, but we never want them to beat us.

Don't worry we are pretty good here as well, but I can't recall a post wishing to be beaten.

To be honest I'd be surprised if the Dogs don't turn it around in a big way, the players ( if they have any pride) will want to do it if not for the fans for themselves.

Dogs by 8.........lol

Don't worry we are pretty good here as well, but I can't recall a post wishing to be beaten.

To be honest I'd be surprised if the Dogs don't turn it around in a big way, the players ( if they have any pride) will want to do it if not for the fans for themselves.

Dogs by 8.........lol

They've already lost Mybe for his shoulder charge on Sironen.

I have to laugh though. 3 years ago in The Kennel they were calling for Hodkinson to be gone and Mbye to be their halfback as he was their 'future'. Now they are regretting letting Hodko go and want Mybe moved to either hooker or the centres lol.

Keep thinking we dodged a Buller when we misss out on Mbye. All potential but not delivering at the moment.

I believe his halves partner is partly to blame but also Lichaa not giving him quality ball is an issue.

I keep thinking better ball distribution and the dogs would be a whole different kettle of fish.

Oh and they need a kicking game

I can never tip against Manly no matter how **** it gets - that's why I suck at tipping lol

That, and I also can't bring myself to tip teams I hate for a win...and I hate lots of teams!

While your in a sharing mood .... what is the go with the new avatar? I don't know whether it scares me or impresses me.

PSS. I am trying to get @globaleagle to change his.

Hahaha, it was just time for a change - the toddler niece in the old avatar is 8 now!

That's a pic my friend took during one of our Crossfit workouts a couple of weeks ago. Only deadlifting 70kgs there, not very heavy lol

I'm not sure when I last did 55 reps of anything! sheesh!

Plus I wasn't going to be rude like @Woodsie and ask such a question (even if he is trying to bait me by typing PSS. But he's a master at baiting.)

:)

Hahaha...I remembered it for about three days afterwards, every time I moved!

It was 55 deadlifts, 55 wall balls, 55 calories on the rower, 55 handstand push ups...thank god the clock ran out before I finished the rowing!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7