Clean slate!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I went for a wonder over to OEE for the nostalgia and came across Aaron indicating it's very likely that the new MSE will start with a clean slate!

Woohoo, imagine mata, sue and vegas being able to go back.

I can scarcely contain myself.

That could mean more than whats on the surface - he may have a very high level of control then, rather that just being a puppet. Signs are good

I went for a wonder over to OEE for the nostalgia and came across Aaron indicating it's very likely that the new MSE will start with a clean slate!

With the Fonz, Clit Commander & Albion waiting with open arms, I almost feel sorry for Aaron :dance:

I'm not going to risk getting banned by wasting time on juveniles like that.

Fonz must deadset be 13.

[quote author=Matabele]

With the Fonz, Clit Commander & Albion waiting with open arms, I almost feel sorry for Aaron :dance:
[/quote] :blaugh:
:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: It will be fun.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6