Clean out time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2v. ..gone for dropping Turbo jnr. For Hiku
Hiku cause he is a klutz
Burgess just a blubbering oaf
Horo just not good enough for FG
Agree with all of this however I want to know who is picking the team each week. If GT (i love this guy) alone made the call to select porky peta ahead of turbo and wolf and he made the calls to select hasson then i think his tenure as first grade coach is over. What troubles me is the non selection of leary who has made 40 tackles per game and run for 100m and scored a try. Z red is a powder puff find me one tackle per game he makes with his shoulder. His weak style of hugging gives up 5 metres from point of "contact" and even worse is dependent on lyon or dce going legs to effect a tackle. Its lyons lack of trust (rightly so) in z red that sees him drift so far in field in defence instead of maning up on the opposite centre.

How was lawrence not in the side.

Why do so many of our forwards and porky peta look fat? Because they are.

Horo lowered our colours beyond belief and forlorn is just that and a turncoat. In any other business you sign for the opposition you get walked immediately. Do it now i would rather we won our first spoon than watch our club disgraced with another belting. Blood the kids like Demetriou now.

Oh and Jake T take a bow see what passion in the club does. You are a gun

Yeah we were simply outclassed. I have never bagged Hiku before, but he should be playing for the Raiders the way he turned up tonight....disgraceful.

I'm tired of the Horo's and Mason's of the world; get rid of the crap. I'd rather young and untried prospects struggling to keep up with FG, than washed up crap, because at least there is light at the end of tunnel when the young guys grow from the experience.
I take it that you are ecstatic about signing Myles for the next 3 years then?

@Ken_Sutcliffe: Danny Weidler exclusive,mass clean out at Manly we'll tell you which players have been told to look for other clubs.
Wake me if there are any new or surprising names on the list. Exclusive!!!

Wake me if there are any new or surprising names on the list. Exclusive!!!
The innuendo in the media all season has been more painful than the poor form.Why has the media gone all in on Manly?Why haven't we heard about other clubs who are giving players a tap on the shoulder?Id give Weedler a gob full but he has blocked me on Twitter

All I want to know is how do so many players get so bad at the same time? Yes there are degrees of "good enough for first grade" but what made this collective so bad at the same time?

I think it all goes back to how we turned out in Round 1. From the get go, we have been off the pace and I can remember looking at them that night and thinking WTF. Players looked about as fit as I am and no co-incidence the worst of them (hiku) has had a dud season, especially given that he obviously has ability.
I generally correllate good line speed with the fact that the referees aren't blowing penalties for offside, but ours must be the worst in the business. Which forward of ours flies out of the line and puts a big whack on to regain momentum. In our side we rely on a winger and an ageing centre.
Best thing about losing last night is that it will force change. Have loved the last ten years but that era is over and the time has come to move on.

I think it all goes back to how we turned out in Round 1. From the get go, we have been off the pace and I can remember looking at them that night and thinking WTF. Players looked about as fit as I am and no co-incidence the worst of them (hiku) has had a dud season, especially given that he obviously has ability.
I generally correllate good line speed with the fact that the referees aren't blowing penalties for offside, but ours must be the worst in the business. Which forward of ours flies out of the line and puts a big whack on to regain momentum. In our side we rely on a winger and an ageing centre.
Best thing about losing last night is that it will force change. Have loved the last ten years but that era is over and the time has come to move on.
My source says club announcements tomorrow on player rosters that support the kenny Sutcliffe story
No surprises though
Old hat but at least made public

AGE!!!!!!! It catches up on everyone, faster than we think...
Yeah, i am surprised at how off the pace we look at times this year. And how slow some of the players look - considering we came equal first last year, only 9 months ago

Oooh that's harsh! What a wicked thing to say about a proven performer from this club
Lol, maybe... but things have changed a bit in the last forty years... We'll have to wait & see..
I''m for a clean out.... But.... I would have liked to see a current A grade coach in charge..

Lol, maybe... but things have changed a bit in the last forty years... We'll have to wait & see..
I''m for a clean out.... But.... I would have liked to see a current A grade coach in charge..
I am hearing you on this, Barrett is untested, however like any coach, his performance will now undoubtedly be monitored and scrutinized. I think it is high time there was more ownership of results and outcomes from al the staff. For legends like Bozo, who would have grown with the game, it is more a matter of wanting to become involved. I can't think of a better man to guide the club........Have you all noticed the absence of J. Kelly in all this???????????????

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6