Clark should never Ref again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Dont start me - he was the worst ref this season - and i have been begging ref against the teams i hate.

That was SH!thouse - his first penalty - against us not getting up quick enough - well we wernt as slow as the other team - and DES OBVIOUSLY realised this, in the second half we were half to 1 second slower on the play the balls and never got penalised.

Needless to say at 16 - 0 and when we still had a chance - lockyer does an obvioua (sterlo) professional foul and does not get sent to the bin

them theres the hicks tackles where LOCYYER and STAGG are holding onto HICKS and Hicks get penalised.

From 10 - 0 down, they did not get a man sent off when he should have for 10 then they got an easy set from 25m out.

And whats the worst - wattas in the clear - ref calls penalty many - no advantage

Thats only 30 mins into the game - actually less

All the bad calls were in that vital opening period, which along with some poor ball control (when we actually had the pill!!) and some bad luck with richocets etc just gave the Broncos too much ball. 4% possession in the last 10 minutes of the first half - absolutely unbelieveable. Clarkey calmed down in the 2nd half which turned out to be a pretty freeflowing and uncontroversial section. It's just coincidental that we had the better of teh 2nd half. The Broncos wore themselves out with all that attacking.

We rewinded our tape. The Brisbane player who picks up Donald's fumble in front of our posts was offside. There was one player about 5m offside who went within the ten and the player who picked up the ball was about 2m offside.

Pressure on Donalds, he coughs it. They score about two tackles later.

This is worst reffing I have seen in a long time. There were so many wrong decisions not just 50/50s.

As far as I see it we were reffed out of the first half so when we had the ball we had to try to much and gave errors.

Clark should be dropped.

C your need to watch the game again - this time with your eyes - look at our first penalty - time in if you must, then time the broncos players for the rest of the half.

We got shafted early and never had a chance - and i am one who hates to blame refs

We had a few bad calls but really we just self destructed. Take deep breaths and relax 1 loss is not the end of the world, As long as we bounce back next week and I bloddy well hope get the money in Parramatta on May 13th at night everything will be sweet again.

We had a few bad calls but really we just self destructed. Take deep breaths and relax 1 loss is not the end of the world, As long as we bounce back next week and I bloddy well hope get the money in Parramatta on May 13th at night everything will be sweet again.

some sound like our good friend Ricky from the roosters. he made some bad calls but did not cost us the game. if Des came out and complained about the ref I would cringe in embarrassment.

we got beaten by a better side on the night, it is that simple.

Yeah, we got done by the better team on the night, cool, whatever!
Clarke wasn't gonna give us a chance if we were close anyway.
Our back three (sorry Hicks) were fu..ing awful off the kicks and that gave Brisbane the opportunities they needed.
The defence in the first half (all things considered) was pretty good. We just had no, NO, NOO! attack!
Beaver & Watmough earned themselves a blue jersey. They were so amazing in a team that had no props & no backs. Good on the two of 'em & BK1.

Beaver & Watmough earned themselves a blue jersey. They were so amazing in a team that had no props & no backs. Good on the two of 'em & BK1.

Couldn't agree more. These three lads deserve alot and expect the least, If they can't lead us to the topr fuour or six this year I doubt we'll see it anytime time soon nomatter what our bank manager says. Amazing defence tingight, the three of em save us from a humiliation through stepping up to internationals civ and webb who ran like runaway trains.

The Broncos showed they are a class or two or three above us, plain and simple. I was fired at the time with Clark's crap efforts, but in all seriousness, we were worse than the Ref.

Its not the penalties that lose games, its how teams react to them, how quickly they regroup and set their line etc etc. We responded badly. Clark didn't do us any favours but he didn't affect the outcome of the game.

The reason we lost is because a blind amputee would have made a better job of catching the ball

Fluffy,where was this post last week when Manly got every single 50/50 call in the game v Souths ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4