City Country

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
What is the reason for Kennedy not making the match? I would have tipped kite for a spot over King aswell?

Anyone who played in the test (you know the game you went to up in Brisbane) has been exempt.

Kite was picked in Country but ruled out due to an AC joint injury in the shoulder.

He played in the test match. Anyone in the Test Match was not picked. Kite's Country, and was picked but had to withdraw.

What is the reason for Kennedy not making the match? I would have tipped kite for a spot over King aswell?

just how far under a rock is Brisbane ?????? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

NSW

The biggest problem up here is lack of anything meida really. Unless they've finaly managed to take a picture of the Brisbane River that looks blue. Or Darren Lockyer stubs his toe on the urinal step after training. Considering City Country has nothing to do with QLD, eveyone is currently following the tennis.

Tennis ???? oh i see, you have just got that Australian Open coverage, mate watch it its a cracker tournament, we wont spoil it for you!

Btw, Mcenroe never won an Australian Open, you must be getting your news via Iraq's information ministry.

Btw, Mcenroe never won an Australian Open, you must be getting your news via Iraq's information ministry.

Shh dont tell Fluffy, facts are usually secondary to his opinion !dance: !dance:

"Not a cloud in the sky" Tony Rea at NSO a few years back on the sunday footy show, with a sky dotted with clouds right behind him

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4