Churchill medallist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a joke .... Not the first time either ..... they can't wait till the end of the game .... and come up with the wrong person. Had to be SBW ..... to be honest.

did a few good things, there were roosters players who played well all game.

Still, loved that it would have annoyed the roosters fans

cava2323 said:
I must have missed something...

SBW for mind

Hilarious, that's a joke right? He was hopeless in the 1st half! Wild passes, knock ons etc.

DCE kept Manly in it, no Easts Player stood out.
Choc would have been my second choice.

Warren Ryan reckons the Refs dudded us. He also picked DCE.

Valient effort, but the tired legs were run down in the last 15m :angel:

i though Foran started strongly, but again, whilst he has the biggest heart, I don't think he added that much for the remaining 60mins.

Still, i will imagine i will see him poll well in 3-2-1

bob dylan said:
I thought Maloney was the difference. Grubber.

Sorry for the editing bob but he is a grub. Takes the gloss off their win. Scumbag who doesn't deserve to play NRL. Mr 'Toss the boot into the crowd'. Mr 'pull another player's hair'. Niggly nasty tactics. Niggly nasty man.

I felt sorry for DCE. Getting booed and he seemed embarrassed, and keen to get off stage. If we win, he was definitely in the mix. But surely when the Roosters win there are players to choose from, and Maloney probably gets it.

SBW had a shocking first half, but it was his injection in the last 20mins that won the Roosters the game....does that deserve a Clive Churchill Medal? Tough one.

Ballin was our best, imo. He just does so much work and rarely is recognised.
I thought Toupo was Easts' best.
Money Bill was pathetic in the 1st half. He played well in the 2nd half, but was nowhere near MOM.

I played in a grand final when a player from the losing team (Brad Clyde) was Man Of The Match. I thought DCE was great but Man Of The Match must go to a winning team member...Mark Geyer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8