christian life centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Does anyone know of any Christian life centres on the norther beaches. I dont mean the Christian city church more the actual christian life centres. I believe they are a seperate organisation.

Would help out heaps.

Daniel

as in the awesome mothers and playgroups that they have!

does the Christian city church have the same or is it the same thing as the CLC?

Yeah, very likely they would be doing what you're after. I'm not a local though so am not of much help - sorry.

Try Manly Baptist - they seem pretty switched on.

I think its the big things with money.

Just wondering because the Liverpool CLC was where she took Drae and she wanted something similar I am pretty sure the CLC and Christian city church are the same if not very similar

Can't help you Dan though I will ask. CLC are a different group than Christian City - are basically the old Assembly of God.

I will ask some mates if they know of any good child care. I know of a very good pre-school at Balgowlah Heights if that is a help.

not child care mate. it is playgroup/mothers group

yeah its not a pre-school though it is a playgroup / mothers group that she wants where she attends also.

Cheers mate

I'd say both of those would have your mothers groups and playgroup type stuff. Obviously I lean towards the Baptists as they are saner and have a bit more substance about their theology.........

the one she went to was completely without any preaching

Do you think anyone I am with would fall that easily fro preaching???

I told her next time she is preached to, to ask the person who is preaching "given the known scientific fact on human origins, and that man was created in "gods image" and the fact we now have a great global understanding of race and several different skin colours, What colour is God?"

It has confused the one or 2 I have asked

I belong to Christian City Church but down in Canberra. The CCC at Oxford Falls is an awesome place to go with amazing facilities - especially for children. CLC & CCC are different churches but are both in the pentecostal realm of christianity. I suggest that you give them a call & suss out what they offer.

As in the looney pentecostals that teach prosperity doctrine?

Why do people have a problem with Christian's having prosperity?
Does that not show others that God has shown favour & blessings on his followers?
Should we all live in poverty - I would say that is the looney ideal!

Jesus: Foxes have holes and birds have nests etc.

I'm just one of those zealot freaks that think being tied down to a mortgage etc limits our effectiveness for the Kingdom.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4