• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fox commentators really don't like being un-biased in my opinion. They were really riding the warriors in the first half ESP.

Fox commentators really don't like being un-biased in my opinion. They were really riding the warriors in the first half ESP.

6 weeks would be fair..................... for a judiciary that is an even bigger joke than the f#$%wit referees.

6 weeks would be fair..................... for a judiciary that is an even bigger joke than the f#$%wit referees.

He'll cop a week, not for the tackle, but for his reputation as being a hard man.

Nothing in it and he shouldn't get suspended but I'm a bit of a skeptic these days when it comes to the judiciary.

He'll cop a week, not for the tackle, but for his reputation as being a hard man.

Nothing in it and he shouldn't get suspended but I'm a bit of a skeptic these days when it comes to the judiciary.

Was it placed on report? At the time I didn't think it was (in fact I'm sure it wasn't), but Warren "Two Refs" Smith kept going on about it in the second half.

Was it placed on report? At the time I didn't think it was (in fact I'm sure it wasn't), but Warren "Two Refs" Smith kept going on about it in the second half.

Ron E. Gibbs said:

Smith said it two or three times that Choc was put on report. I didn't see either ref signal that he was placed on report but assimed he was because smith went on about it.

Ron E. Gibbs said:

Smith said it two or three times that Choc was put on report. I didn't see either ref signal that he was placed on report but assimed he was because smith went on about it.

Ron E. Gibbs said:

Ref was gonna put it on report you could hear him say it,but then the camera went to choc blowing up lol,match review will have a froth over it for sure ...

Ron E. Gibbs said:

Ref was gonna put it on report you could hear him say it,but then the camera went to choc blowing up lol,match review will have a froth over it for sure ...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2