• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster71

Reserve Grader
I think everyone is giving a choc a hard time for nothing

He is playing injured andhas been for a while. He is trying hard and started the second try.If he had support runners coming through we would score alot more points. If brett stewart was playing it woudl be a differnt story.

Atleast he is trying compared to T-rex who has done is work for the night and he will take a break for the rest of the game. Robinson to slow and not missing the ball on the full from a kick and putting the side under preasure.

Oldfeild is playing and is part of our future. hope we don;t loose him as well.

I agree he is trying hard, too hard. He is injured and as such he shouldn't be playing. We would be better off with Lussick or someone else. Now that we have lost Rodney he will have to continue regardless.

Oldfeild is playing and is part of our future. hope we don;t loose him as well

Article in Tuesdays paper said he was re-signed for a further two years.

I'm quite happy with the effort Choc gave today. Made some damaging runs, and although he dropped the ball once or twice, his energy appeared contagious.

Hope he is alright for next week.

I felt he was hard done by with the penalties

He was square at marker for the 1st one, and that 2nd one, it is bloody harsh to be penalised for a big 120kg hombre thrashing about on top of you when every other tackle the bloke on top is allowed to lie on top of the tackled player for 5 seconds

hes the only one that looked dangerous in the forward pack tonight when he ran forward but unfortunately he has the worst hands ive EVER seen on a footballer !!!!!!!!! EVER !!!!!!!!!!

MANLY4LIFE link said:
hes the only one that looked dangerous in the forward pack tonight when he ran forward but unfortunately he has the worst hands ive EVER seen on a footballer !!!!!!!!! EVER !!!!!!!!!!

Dane Laurie for mind

MANLY4LIFE link said:
MANLY4LIFE link said:

That's harsh. Choc's playing injured but still tried hard and yes looked dangerous. What about Cross.......at a crucial time drops the ball on his first tackle and, let alone possession, losing us all momentum!!

Mistakes i can take, everyone makes them. Can't fault cross for that.

Choc had an inspirational game for us tonight, also full of mistakes.
Loved the intensity of the mistakes though.

He just needs to try and keep his head.  Once he raises the ire of officials he finds it difficult to pull back and history shows he'll get pinned a short time later for another infringement.  He is Manly through and through and his passion is undeniable, he just needs to eliminate the niggly rubbish from his game. 

Georgie Boy link said:
He just needs to try and keep his head.  Once he raises the ire of officials he finds it difficult to pull back and history shows he'll get pinned a short time later for another infringement.  He is Manly through and through and his passion is undeniable, he just needs to eliminate the niggly rubbish from his game. 

Not bad for a 1st post georgie boy, my sentiments exactly.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6