Choc the recruitment officer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Dropmough is quoted as saying he is injury free:"It's the first time in two or three years I can run properly. I can hop and do leg weights . . ."
Doesn't mention he has learnt to catch, though.

Dropmough is quoted as saying he is injury free:"It's the first time in two or three years I can run properly. I can hop and do leg weights . . ."
Doesn't mention he has learnt to catch, though.

I saw all the efforts the club did re: snake.

I am sure that help (physio, etc) was there for choc as well but he was either to dumb to find the re-hab building, or Manly didn't care enough about him to put the effort in (which I doubt.)

It's just so sad seeing a once Manly great doing himself a huge disservice in saying what he has.

There's no doubt he's not the sharpest tool in the shed but surely even he is smart enough to know the things he's saying would be taken this way by our fans and quite possibly our club.

I doubt the FC would renege on the LM, but I bet they never award one for a current player again, if they do I'll be moving an amendment to award it when the player retires but NOT before.

I don't even see an issue with awarding it to a player who went to another club for the last 2 years of his career ( Bob Fulton is a great example) but I do have an issue awarding it to a current player, who can then do what this one is doing.

Normally i find you very agreeable and this is almost no different

However

I think a few players who currently play should be given life memberships

Glenn and Brett Stewart
Brent kite and Jamie Lyon
Matai deserves one too but given his outbursts of late I'd lean to waiting til retirement, love the bloke don't get me wrong but to me his brains are from the shallow end of the gene pool, the club gagged him

Watamouth is indeed from the shallow end of the gene pool; succinctly put above.

I read his comments purely as "open mouth, insert shoe".

Someone of his low IQ would probably feel he is making a point. Problem for him is the people aren't interested in what he's saying.

Watamouth is indeed from the shallow end of the gene pool; succinctly put above.

I read his comments purely as "open mouth, insert shoe".

Someone of his low IQ would probably feel he is making a point. Problem for him is the people aren't interested in what he's saying.

Yet here we are, on page 10

One day, Choc is going to make a hell of a rugby league journalist. He can sure generate reactions from people.

If Anthony had been emotionally strong (and smart) he would have kept his cool and saved his aggression for the football field. Sad to say but he's still proving to be the loose cannon he was 10 yrs ago.
Good luck sorting all that out.

Yet here we are, on page 10

One day, Choc is going to make a hell of a rugby league journalist. He can sure generate reactions from people.
Journalist usually has a requirement of being able to read and write at a high school level. Choc dropped out in year 6

What a grub this bloke has turned out to be

Just in Ch 9news saying he is going for coffee with FOZ this week to tell him how good it is at the eels etc

Lost all respect for this guy, what a c**t
Does it really matter. Come on, if Foz wants to go, Choc's talking up Parra won't make jack **** of difference. And if it does, let him go. But I bet he wants to stay and keep going with DCE as a great pairing.

Does it really matter. Come on, if Foz wants to go, Choc's talking up Parra won't make jack **** of difference. And if it does, let him go. But I bet he wants to stay and keep going with DCE as a great pairing.

I'm of the opinion the more choc talks the less likely foz is to go bahaha. Surely anyone with half a brain would look at some of his comments and brush him or disregard most of what he says. unless arthurs wristys are as good as choc seems to think......

I saw all the efforts the club did re: snake.

I am sure that help (physio, etc) was there for choc as well but he was either to dumb to find the re-hab building, or Manly didn't care enough about him to put the effort in (which I doubt.)

Choc stated he struggled to get out of the car to go to training, and that he was pretty much a poor trainer. I would figure that such a mindset is the same that would see him approach rehab with far less than 100% effort, resulting in the carrying of those injuries.

I appreciate that the change means he has a fresh start, and the extra effort is now there for him to fix the problems. But what happens when things aren't going that well? For all his individual strengths on the field, it would appear that he hasn't actually evolved as a leader of men and one that can excel in the face of difficulty. This is despite some of the most inspirational people/players he's been surrounded by within the Manly system.

The sugar hit will last only so long and then the true Choc will likely rise and be central in any destabilisation within the Parra ranks.

I was once asked - "have you found Jesus?" To which I replied, "I didn't know He was lost."

As a Christian folks (and I am not ashamed to say it) I believe in God and Jesus. I would even go so far to say I am a fundamentalist. Even the scientists are now saying intelligent design.
I once read a poster saying, "I will believe in God and hope I am proven right rather than not believe in God and then be proven wrong."
A very good Buddhist friend of mine had a saying in his office - "God is like insurance. You may not want to believe but when things happen you'll hope He is there."
If you, LE, think it's garbage pal so be it. If you are right we are just all going to be dead bones in the ground. But if I am right and you are wrong - that's a pretty big call I hope you can stand the heat.

I don't want to make this an argument on religion guys but let us respect other people's belief's.
Im completely content with dying, because i understand it. Yes, we are all going to be dead bones, but thats just our physical bodies. Our souls move on ('death' is an illusion). However what you do in this life determines where you go from here, up or down... ;) For those that care to look the answers are right under our noses. Most dont look and would rather live on this planet full of illusions and accept the religions that have been created for us all. Intelligent design, i agree, absolutely. This train wreck of a planet is not by chance. But intelligent design from any of the hundreds of religions/gods that are prominent on this planet, nope. Higher spiritual entities run this ship, unbeknowns to 99% of the people here. We can call them extraterrestrials if we wish. They are not indigenous to this planet, so its apt. However we, our souls, are not indigenous to this planet either, so in a sense we all are extraterrestrials. This planet is an illusion/war planet and we are just another bunch of tenants occupying it, doing our time here. The powers that be set it up this way, religions and all. But what people believe in, god, buddha, allah, yaweh etc, does not matter. Its their actions that they will be judged on (not by 'god' but higher spiritual entities, entities that you and i are related to). Thats one of the 'surprise!' moments you have when you get to the other side. Anyway, ive said enough, i can get carried away, as i know an enormous amount about this stuff. This is just a smidgen. And im aware that most will read this and probably not buy it....the illusions of this planet are drummed in hard.. ;)

Im completely content with dying, because i understand it. Yes, we are all going to be dead bones, but thats just our physical bodies. Our souls move on ('death' is an illusion). However what you do in this life determines where you go from here, up or down... ;) For those that care to look the answers are right under our noses. Most dont look and would rather live on this planet full of illusions and accept the religions that have been created for us all. Intelligent design, i agree, absolutely. This train wreck of a planet is not by chance. But intelligent design from any of the hundreds of religions/gods that are prominent on this planet, nope. Higher spiritual entities run this ship, unbeknowns to 99% of the people here. We can call them extraterrestrials if we wish. They are not indigenous to this planet, so its apt. However we, our souls, are not indigenous to this planet either, so in a sense we all are extraterrestrials. This planet is an illusion/war planet and we are just another bunch of tenants occupying it, doing our time here. The powers that be set it up this way, religions and all. But what people believe in, god, buddha, allah, yaweh etc, does not matter. Its their actions that they will be judged on (not by 'god' but higher spiritual entities, entities that you and i are related to). Thats one of the 'surprise!' moments you have when you get to the other side. Anyway, ive said enough, i can get carried away, as i know an enormous amount about this stuff. This is just a smidgen. And im aware that most will read this and probably not buy it....the illusions of this planet are drummed in hard.. ;)

WTF was that supposed to be about? , certainly not Football.

Choc stated he struggled to get out of the car to go to training, and that he was pretty much a poor trainer. I would figure that such a mindset is the same that would see him approach rehab with far less than 100% effort, resulting in the carrying of those injuries.

I appreciate that the change means he has a fresh start, and the extra effort is now there for him to fix the problems. But what happens when things aren't going that well? For all his individual strengths on the field, it would appear that he hasn't actually evolved as a leader of men and one that can excel in the face of difficulty. This is despite some of the most inspirational people/players he's been surrounded by within the Manly system.

The sugar hit will last only so long and then the true Choc will likely rise and be central in any destabilisation within the Parra ranks.

Well said, meaning simply once they start losing week in and week out the " **** will hit the fan big time".....and for me, I just can't wait for that to happen.

We all know what Choc has said about Toovey, and we know he fell out with Joey last year. He was one of the more outspoken players in criticism of Des when he left, and he had run ins Daly Cherry Evans. He has a rap sheet a mile long and likes to conduct business with Danny Weidler. His Twitter usage involves him verbally lambasting insignificant publicans in between alleged collagen injections.

I wonder who the problem REALLY is?

The amount of butthurt in here is hilarious.

Firstly to the idiot who is sickened by Watmough taking photos with Sterlo, stereos is an eels legend and was the host of the launch which he got pics with every player.

Secondly this just adds fuel to the manly v parra hate. ****ing embrace it

Thirdly do you not see any similarities to Lyon with this situation leaving former club on a bad note and going to a club on the up under a new coach and new talent?

Last this just may give you an insight how unstable your club really is from the inside.

Enjoy

BanHammer.gif

I was once asked - "have you found Jesus?" To which I replied, "I didn't know He was lost."

As a Christian folks (and I am not ashamed to say it) I believe in God and Jesus. I would even go so far to say I am a fundamentalist. Even the scientists are now saying intelligent design.

I once read a poster saying, "I will believe in God and hope I am proven right rather than not believe in God and then be proven wrong."

A very good Buddhist friend of mine had a saying in his office - "God is like insurance. You may not want to believe but when things happen you'll hope He is there."

If you, LE, think it's garbage pal so be it. If you are right we are just all going to be dead bones in the ground. But if I am right and you are wrong - that's a pretty big call I hope you can stand the heat.

I don't want to make this an argument on religion guys but let us respect other people's belief's.
Why did you choose Christianity's God over the 5000 other gods that are worshipped around the globe? I'm just curious about people's religious choices ( more than religion itself)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8