Choc still Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He’s obviously just now realising that he now doesn’t have a club to go back to. Snake would be telling him he’s having a great time & old choccy wants a little bit of the sunshine to hit him.

He was one of my favourite players, but he should apologise for how he left, the **** he’s put on the club & current captain before opening the arms. Otherwise, nice article.

Ungrateful Counts....He went to doesn'tmatta with a broken body, that body he broke playing for us, giving 100% every game, how dare you hold a grudge for some **** he might have spoke, if only you had half the heart he had...GF , like someone said earlier , that doesn't mean gran final............

Ungrateful Counts....He went to doesn'tmatta with a broken body, that body he broke playing for us, giving 100% every game, how dare you hold a grudge for some **** he might have spoke, if only you had half the heart he had...GF , like someone said earlier , that doesn't mean gran final............

I agree with the effort he made, but why should it just be forgotten how HE CHOSE to leave?

Do you really want a bloke around the club who as recently as 18 months ago was still tearing DCE down?

He was a legend as a player, but gave up his right to be a legendary club man.

I agree with the effort he made, but why should it just be forgotten how HE CHOSE to leave?

Do you really want a bloke around the club who as recently as 18 months ago was still tearing DCE down?

He was a legend as a player, but gave up his right to be a legendary club man.
100% . The guy is a knob and whilst happy to forgive we shouldn’t forget. He made a decision and now needs to live by it. He can beat it. Go out west and watch Parra play. Made ya bed now sleep in it ya tosser!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4