Choc out of form

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** him. Can't say I'm surprised and I look forward to seeing him in four years. Will be lolworthy for sure.

Dont want Foran , any longer .... i dont see the need once you make a individual decision , that you must try to tear up the club you are leaving !!!!

AS for Choc , he will end his career as a loser on the field......

**** him. Can't say I'm surprised and I look forward to seeing him in four years. Will be lolworthy for sure.
That is really is what is so good about Choc's form .... it is not going to get any better. We have four years of laughs at Eels expense

Rumour has it that The Great Brad Arthur is now in talks with Dropmough's American cousin...

butter-fingers_552x683.jpg

Funny how there is no paper talk about BA getting sacked if Parra don't perform. They have won only 1 more game than us and thats because we played them.

Nice thread started on eels forum

Watmough

Let me put my hand up and say I was never pleased when announced that we were going after Watmough. Frankie has reported that we are paying the 31yo $700k per season for 4 long years. WTF!

Well based on his performances so far this year I reckon we are paying him $630k too much. If doesn't improve next week promote Foa'aoso who would be much better value.

Now its been reported we have signed Beau Scott paying the 30yo $500k per season over 3 long years. WTF!

That's $1.2m tied up in two old players well past their prime. WTF!

Who said we are not a club paying overs for players anymore. We are THE club to go to retire on a healthy pension. WTF!

REPLIES TO THIS DISCUSSION
Permalink Reply by Slipper 26 minutes ago
F*** him off
Permalink Reply by Paul 26 minutes ago
We got to take what we can get
Permalink Reply by shane 22 minutes ago
Scott has not even played for us and I have never seen him have a bad game and he always gives 100% for who ever he plys for so I will wait and see when he is playing for us before I judge him. Watmough has had a bad start for us though he is a good player and I believe he will get better so we will just have to wait and see if he was worth the amount we paid for him.
Permalink Reply by Gower Power 15 minutes ago
Choc admitted in a recent interview (from the last week) that he is still getting used to playing at Parra and fitting in. He said at Manly he used to just show up and go through the motions each game. Maybe he's still adjusting to the new team and breaking out of his old ways and habits? Having said that, Wicks adjusted pretty quickly...

Permalink Reply by Gower Power 14 minutes ago
At least we're not paying overs for other players, such as Hoppa... oh wa
Fair dinkum you would be forgiven for thinking he dunked his hands into vasoline just before he ran onto play. He should have learnt how to hold onto the ball as a kid so is he still getting used to that? He was bad today, real bad.

Choc was a warrior in the second row for Manly for a decade. I won't forget that.

However.....

What Speels fans are now seeing is what we've known about him for years. Good player, great runner of the football, but has a nasty habit of dropped balls and pushed passes. The difference is that in the Manly teams he has played with over the past 10 years, when he's had bad games others have generally been good enough to pick up the slack. Parra-doesn't-matta doesn't have that level of players so every mistake he makes is magnified.

The only real difference I see in Choc's play now is that he's wearing blue and gold. Plus he's getting older, slower and his body isn't recovering from injuries as quick as it once did.
Oh ol Dropmough will never let you down. He's the reason I've smashed 3 TV screens in the last 2 years. All I can do is feel sorry for the Eels fans. Now they can start smashing their TV screens.

Will BA have the guts to drop him to Wentworthville's line up???
If so, I think we should all go and watch in Manly club colours, and afterwards off to Wenty's Chinese restaurant. Best Chinese in the west. Whose in ???

You reap what you sow whingermatta. Seriously if they are daft enough to pay overs for a has been with a massive chip on his shoulder they deserve all they get!

Parramatta are rubbish. We r not going great however we have had 10 fantastic years so are Bound for a rebuild at some stage. The eels have paid overs for so many players in the last few years and are still rubbish. Foz could be in for similar shock to watmough.

Where have these Eels fans been for the last 10 years ? Dropmough has never been able to catch. LOL. They'll get used to it, most Manly fans did, even when it was combined with two stupid penalties per half.

It's not a great time to be a Sea Eagles fan but all this hating on Choc by Eels fans at least brings a smile to the face .... funny

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2