Choc needs a Rocket!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
A sensational backrower at his best -we need him at his best by seasons end to be a serious challenger & with the money he earns he owes the club & fans exactly that. This latest charade is an example of why his football has been eratic over the last 2 years - since the upgraded contract seems to have lost the hunger that only 2 years ago had him the equal  of any foward in the game. Love nothing more than Choc at his devestating best & 1 of my favourite Seaeagles no doubt , thats whats sad - he is way better than what we are seeing & will only get back to his best with a rocket - not a game off - needs his contract on the line with a final warning. This is not only best for his future in the game but sets a standard that the Manly Football Club deserves.  Would love the real Choc to stand up but feel this is the only way it will happen. Thoughts on this???

I think he will now know where he stands with the club. I believe the harsh stance from the club is basically telling him shape up or ship out. He would have to realise that his contract is in jeopardy if he stuffs up again.

But then again he doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
dont give him a rocket for f**ks sake imagine what he would do with one of those
Gold. Does anyone think he is on his last chance at the club? Just asking as we have a lot of good juniors coming through.

My kids had their photo taken with him and Tim Robinson at a school fete in Beacon Hill on Saturday. I was pleased he didn't look like he'd been out on the piss after the loss on Friday night. I've also been pleased that his form since the first round has been got - not great, but very solid and, wonder of wonders, no silly mistakes. So now he makes this silly mistake. Maybe he'll learn something from it, maybe not, but I don't see how the club had any choice but to do something about it.

Seems like he has got himself into a lot more strife after breaking up with his girlfriend (according to the DT IIRC), though that is pure speculation.

If he is going to behave like this on a regular basis then he better start playing a hell of a lot better when on the pitch. We have a lot of talented juniors coming through who are eager for spots in the top 17. Some of these guys need to understand that if you give your spot up even for a week that it may the last time you ever grace it.

Given that Choc is one of the senior players now makes this even more disapointing. Incredibly bad form from the teenage mutant ninja turtle.

[/quote]

Does anyone think he is on his last chance at the club?

[/quote]

Not at all. He is playing fantastic footy this year and there's no way he would be let go to play against us.

Totally agree with you Matty... but choc knows that if manly tear up his contract,  there will be 20 clubs chasing his signature....
roosters will be leading the way.

Has been my favourite for years.

Lets hope he pulls his head in and keeps improving on his great start to 2011

Hit Man Randall link said:
Totally agree with you Matty... but choc knows that if manly tear up his contract,  there will be 20 clubs chasing his signature....
roosters will be leading the way.

Has been my favourite for years.

Lets hope he pulls his head in and keeps improving on his great start to 2011

Would be like Todd Carney I'd imagine. Manly would tell the NRL not to register the other contract if it did come to tearing up his Manly contract. Given that he's been in trouble with the law he would also find it hard to get a visa to play in the UK also like Carney.

Let's just hope he reacts the right way to this, can very easily see him throwing a tanty, sulking and playing like total rubbish just because someone dared to question his behaviour.

MissKate link said:
Let's just hope he reacts the right way to this, can very easily see him throwing a tanty, sulking and playing like total rubbish just because someone dared to question his behaviour.

I agree, how will he take the blow to his ego, the right way or chuck a tanty.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6