Choc and the CVG rankings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kingoftherodeo

Reserve Grader
What a machine! Although he's done some dumb things in the past (who hasn't growing up) hes an absolute manly star. Featured twice in the top 18 featured performances. Consistently our best back rower since beaver. Absolute star.

Well done to the Choc but I argue that Jamie Lyon should be in that list more than once. I can think of at least 5 times he has played the perfect game as a centre both in attack and Defence. The blokes a freak

A rating system based on a player's overall contribution. Apparently campese is the highest ranked player from a game where he completely dominated Penrith.

Blake said:
A rating system based on a player's overall contribution. Apparently campese is the highest ranked player from a game where he completely dominated Penrith.

Yeah from memory it was

Campese
Gasnier
Gasnier
Merrit
Cant remember the rest

Killer was highest ranked current Manly player(although his best performance was with parra)

Choc was highest ranked forward

They were talking up how good ingliss was on the weekend & why he is worth $1m a season. Totally skipped every other player, many who featured twice on the 1,000+ point list including choc.

There have been 18 times that a player has scored over 1,000 points but according to some ironstine it is unique when ingliss does it.

This guy has carved out his own place in the nrl. He was all over the shop when younger but has come so so far. He is now the envy of every team and absolutely indispensable.

Not to mention that his "perfect" game was against the team coming last with nothing to play for. That list doesn't show who played who - eg if you scored over 1000pts against one of the top four sides surely that should carry more weight. Another classic " Souths feelgood story" that really means diddly squat as they haven't won anything yet.
As the old saying goes- stats are like mini skirts, sure they look good and show you a lot but they hide the best bits.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2